Maddie Point of View

We had just finished our pyramid and I was on the top. Like always when Abby came in a told us that she had some news. 

~

"All right girls gather around!" She clapped her hands and we came scrambling to her side. "We have an audition to watch today! I'm pretty sure you all know her!" 

"Gosh Abby you don't need to yell when they're right in front of you." Holly said with a nasty tone. 

"Guess what Holly, I'm talking to the girls and none of this applies to you." Abby hushed her voice at Holly and gave her the evil eye. "Now girls... Brynn is auditioning again for a spot on the team." Brynn had been here before and she was really good. Abby had given her a chance for a spot on the team if she won with her solo, but  I beat her. Now Abby was giving her a second chance.

Just then Brynn and her mom, Ashlee walked through the door into the studio. I could tell that Brynn was pretty nervous.

Get on over here, Brynn and we'll watch your audition routine." Abby clapped her hands again. We all welcomed Brynn and she flashed a shy smile. 

We sat on the ground and Brynn took her spot. Abby stood behind us, her arms crossed, her face expressionless. The music began and Brynn started to dance.

When she finished we all clapped and cheered for her

When she finished we all clapped and cheered for her. Abby stayed expressionless. We all stood up and Abby called her over. 

"That was pretty good I got to say..." Abby nodded her head ever so slightly. "I think I'll give you a second chance." We all cheered. "On one condition..." Abby stopped our cheering. "You win this time..." Se pointed a finger at Brynn and looked pretty serious. 

"I will." Brynn smiled a nodded her head yes.