Brynn Point of View

Maddie did really really good and I became even more nervous. 

"Entry #76 Brynn performing "For Your Love!" The announcer guy called. I walked onto stage and took my spot center stage. The music began and I started slow. As the music quickened, so did I. It felt like a story to me. When I reached my climax, I was magnificent. Just like that it was over. I did well and I was proud of my performance. It was best I've ever done in my life. 

~ Later at awards

The announcer guy stood up in front of everyone. 

"We will start with the group awards." He said. "In second place, Entry #456 Rain Cloud Color Studio!" The RCCS stood up and claimed their trophy. "In first place," The room became really quiet. The guy paused for effect. "Entry #789, Abby Lee Dance Company!" The crowd erupted and we all stood up and claimed our prize. I smiled and we took a bow. This would be good for when Abby would deciding if I would be on the team. It helps to win the group too. 

"Now for our top solos..." The guy announced. I held my breathe and when I looked at Maddie she was too. "In second place..." The room was silent. All I could hear was my heart pounding against my chest. "Entry #21 Beverly!" Everyone clapped and the girl I was guessing was Beverly stood up and got her trophy. Now it was time. I hoped God would answer my prayers. "In first place..." The room got deathly quiet again. "Entry #..."