Maddie Point of View

Abby had made me feel like a terrible person and dancer. I sat in the car with Kenzie and my mom. No one really said anything. My moms eyes were fixed on the road and I saw a tint of sadness in her expression. I had calmed down and stopped crying. I looked back at Kenzie, who sat in the middle of the back seat. She had her arms crossed and she looked angry. I even saw tears come to her eyes. 

"McKenzie?" I looked at her and waited for an answer.

"If you had just been tough and didn't listen to Abby, we would still be dancing at ALDC!" She burst. 

"MCKENZIE ZIEGLER!" My mom burst too. "WE ARE NOT GOING BACK AFTER WHAT THAT WOMAN DID TO MADDIE!" My mom took a deep breath and kept her eyes fixed on the road. 

"Mom? It's really okay. I'm fine now and I know Abby most likely didn't mean all those things." I  didn't want to stop going to ALDC because of this. 

"I've really just had enough, Maddie." My mom shook her head. 

"Just drop us off there all the time, you don't even have to come in!" Kenzie yelled again, still furious.

"Kenzie stop!" I said sternly.

"I really don't want to miss you girls dancing..." My mom trailed off. 

"Mom? You really can't get mad about this..." Tears came to my eyes again. "I don't want to leave!" I began to bawl again. My mom took a deep breath again.

"Fine...we'll give it one more shot..." My mom agreed.