Chapter 42

(Part 42)

2 months later

August POV

August-Na ma you can't do that.
Tori- Yes I can, you even said it yourself
August- Bae you not Post to beat my score.
Tori-*laughs*
August-How ya ankle?
Tori- It's fine.

We was sitting on the couch playing on the Xbox while her ankle was on my lap with a pillow under it and her back against the arm of the couch. Just then Brianna came down stairs with Bradley. She came over and handed Bradley to Tori.

Tori- Did you feed him?
Brianna- Yep. I burped him to.
Tori- Okayy mama Bri
Brianna-*giggles*

They continued there conversation while my phone vibrated in my pocket. I pulled it out and seeing a message from Twan. I started massaging Tori's legs while I read the message.

Brianna- Yea is it alright if she comes over?
Tori- yea you know I'm cool with Bianca.
Brianna- Cool. She wanted to see her godson again.
Tori-*nods* That's fine.

I stood up gently lifting Tori ankle up and putting it back down as I fully stood up. I looked at Tori as she looked at me from the baby.

Tori- Where you going?
August- Um with Twan. We gotta handle that...thing.
Tori-*nods*
August- I'll be back Bri. Bradley make sure ya mama don't bother my babyeh.(he said picking him up)

Bradley just started laughing and kicking his feet.

Brianna-*laughs* No make sure your baby don't bother me Mir.
August-*hands Bradley back to Tori sucking his teeth* make sure ya babyeh isn't cuddling with my babyeh when I get back.
Brianna- he won't.

I bent over and kissed Tori. And whispered above her lips.

August- I love you.
Tori- I love you too.
August-*kisses her again*
Tori- Promise me you will come back
August- I promise I'll come back.
Tori-*nods*

I got up and walked to the door. Unlocking it walking outside, turning around closing and locking the door. I hoped in my car driving to Twan house he got in with a shuffle bag. I pulled off to my house vise I had to change. When I got to my house Twan stayed in the car while I went and through on my black hoodie blacks sweat pants and my black Timbs.

Twan- I'm ready to end this nigga.
August- Who you talking to? This nigga broke my babyeh ankle and messed her ribs up.
Twan- I was so confused as to why Chad ain't wanna come and end the nigga that took his baby.
August- Ya ca' tell the nigga was hurt when he found out.
Twan- Yea, He live on South Wood lane
August- He wit da white folks aye?
Twan- Yea...

Tori POV

Brianna- Throw back Thursday!

She turned her phone up witch was connected to my speaker.

Brianna- Teach me how to Dougie! All my hoes love me! A-All my hoes love me.*starts dancing*

Bradley was laid up against the couch on my lap laughing at me while I was doing the Dougie. He lifted his hands and put them by his head laughing hard. I stopped dancing he stopped laughing I started dancing he started laughing. He looked at Brianna and smiled witch made her smile and keep dancing. The song ended and she put on a different song.

Tori- Hey do me a favor and call me a Jerk one more time.
Brianna- You a jerk!
Tori- I know.
Brianna- You a Jerk!
Tori- Aye.
Brianna- You a jerk jerk jerk jerk.

I looked over at Brianna doing the jerk and she fell right on her ass making me die laughing while Bradley was doing the same thing.

Brianna- Man dat ain't funny.*stands up*
Tori- Aaaare you aaare you-*laughs*

5 minutes later

Tori- Olay I'm calm. Are you okay Bri*laughs*

*Person off of sponge bob voice* 5 minutes later.

Tori- Baby are you okay?
Brianna- I been okay for the past 10 minutes.
Tori- *covers her mouth trying to stop laughing*
Brianna- c'mon baby. It's time to go night night.
Tori-*pouts*
Brianna-*laughs picking Bradley up* Say night night Tt
Tori- Nighty night.

I watched as Brianna took Bradley upstairs. I looked down at my Phone and read the time, 9:54. I began getting nervous. August left around 5. I nibbled on my lip wondering if I should Call him or not. I decided not and to limp upstairs. Once I got up there I went to my room and changed into pajama shorts and a tank top. It was so hot it was ridiculous. I turned the TV and it went straight to the news. I left it there to see if anything happen to August.

August POV

I dapped him up and got in my car with Twan. Once we got there I started taking off to his and Tam house.

Twan- Shit I'm glad Julian pulled through.
August- That's my blood of course he would pull through.
Twan- What he gone do to the body though?
August- Nigga don't worry bout it.
Twan-*chuckles*

I pulled up at they house and dapped him up, I unlocked the doors as he thanked me. Once he got out I made sure he was in the house then in pulled off going to Tori house, not planning to stay long. Nigga was missing his house. I got out locked my car doors and unlocked her house door walking in. All the lights where off besides the kitchen light. I closed the door and locked it, walking upstairs checking on Bradley and Brianna then heading to Tori room. I walked into her room and she was nocked out cold. I walked over to her and put and grabbed a pillow putting it under her ankle. One I laid her foot down she slowly opened her eyes.

Tori- Oh your ok.
August- I told you I was coming back.
Tori-*nodding her head* You did...Your going to your house?
August- Yea I'a see ya tomorrow though.
Tori- Mk.
August- *kisses her* I'a FaceTime ya when I get home.
Tori- Alright.
August- We gotta talk tomorrow okay?
Tori- About what?
August- I'll tell ya to tomorrow.
Tori- Okay.
August- *stands up clearing his throat*
Tori- I love you and be safe.
August-*kisses her head* I love ya to.

I walked back downstairs and unlocked left out.

Tbc....

Comment on the last chapter please and Thank ya❤️

Been wanting to update BUT!!! Y'all ain't commenting and that = to my mood is shitty all day and that = to me not giving you guys a great update