Chapter 1: new life

My parents died In a car accident 4 months ago and I was with them. I don't know how I made it through because I was unconscious but the doctors said I was just lucky.

Dear diary...
Today is my first day back to school so I am going to put on a smile and it will be Believable that smile will say, lm fine thank you, yes I feel much better. I will no longer be that said little girl who lost her parents. I will start fresh be someone new, it's the only way I will make it through.

I went downstairs and saw my aunt Lisa who has dirty blonde hair and brown eyes. I went to go get some breakfast but instead I had some coffee.

"Hi aunt Lias" I said and walked over to the coffee. "Hey, you got everything" she said panicking. I pored some coffee and turned around. "Oh is that for me" my younger brother Michael who had brown hair and brown eyes, toke my cup of coffee from me. "Ok how about lunch money" aunt Lias said handing over 10 bucks.
"I am good, Aunt Lias don't you have a meeting to go to" I said grabbed my bag. "Oh yes I have to go and you have a ride to school right" she said and opened the door.  "Ya Alexa is taking me" I said and opened the door for her. Aunt Lias was my moms younger sister so she is pretty young to take care of two teenagers.

Alexa arrived after my aunt left.  Alexa is my best friend who has this light brown hair and Hazel eyes. I walked out and got in her car. She started talking about her being sidekick.
"Oh so predict something, about me" I said looking at her and she look back at my not looking at the road "I predict-" she got cut off because she hit a bird and scared her making her slam on the brakes doing a 180, scaring me so much.
"Oh my gosh Erin are you ok" she said guilty. "It's fine I can't be scared of cars my whole life" I said trying to calm myself. "It just came out of no where" she said and toke a deep breath."I predict that this year is going to be kick ass, I predict all the sad and dark times are over and you are going to be Beyond happy" she said and I smiled and nodded.

Once we got there we walked to her locker. "Must be a busy year" she said motioned me to look behind me. I saw Matt my ex boyfriend staring at me with his senior football jacket and his dirty blonde hair and blue eyes, across the lockers. I did a little wave but he just closed his locker and walked away. "He hates me" I said leaning on the lockers. "Thats not hate that's you dumped me but I am to cool to show it" she said.

I heard someone call me name. "Erin.. Oh my god it's so good to see you" my friend Serena said and hugged me
"How is she is she good" she asked Alexa. "I am write here Serena and I am fine thank you" I said with a smile. "Really" she said. "Yes I am fine" I said. "oh you poor thing" as she hugged me again. "Ok Serena" I said like I couldn't breathe. "Ok see you guys later" she said with a smile. "Ya" me and Alexa said smiling back, and she walked away.
"No comments" I said and we walked the opposite way.

Micheal pov:
"Take more than 2 within a 6 hours window" I said hang over some pills to Michelle who had brown hair and brown eyes, and she swallowed the drug. Tyler walked over and said "Hey Michelle I knew I would find you here with the crack heads. He hugged her and toke my cigarette out of my hand. "Hey hippie called and he wants his nail polish back" Tyler said and I looked at my polish fingers. "When son, it's not old school, what is it Carson Daly thing" I said smirking. He stepped forward but Michelle grabbed him and pulled him back and said "that's Erin little brother". "Ya I know who he is but I will still kick his ass" he said kissing her. I rolled my eyes.

Erin pov:
"Hold up look at this hottie" Alexa said and stopped me from walking past the office.
"All I see is back" I said. "That is a hot back" she said and we chuckled. "I am sensing he's Seattle and he plays the guitar" she said staring into his back.
"You really going to run the sidekick into the ground" I said and look at her.
"pretty much" she said and we chuckling.

I saw Michael walking into the bathroom
"I will be right back" I said and left Alexa to her staring. I walked into the the boys bathroom and saw him putting eye drops in his eyes. I toke his face and looked in to his eyes seeing if they were bigger.
"Great it's the first day and you are still mad" I said raising me voice. "No I'm not" he said. "Where is it, is it on you" I said searching his pockets. "No you need to chill yourself all right" he raised his voice pushing my hands away. "Chill myself what is that Stoner talk dude you are so cool" I said sarcastically and still searching his pockets. "OK stop I don't have anything on me are you crazy" he said trying to push me away. "You haven't seen crazy Michael I have gave you a summer pass but I am done seeing you destroy yourself" he got up and tried to walk away but I pushed him back.
"No just keep it up but to let you know I am going to be here every time to ruin your buzz you got it" I said raising my voice. I noticed that I was in the boys bathroom and quickly wrapped of the discussion. "Michael I know who you are and you are not this person so don't be this person" I said calmly. "I don't need this" he said and walked out.