Chapter 6: plesae Damen

Authors note- long chapter !!!

He came in and walked around looking at stuff with a smirk.
"The crow was a bit much don't you think" I said with my arms folded.
"Wait until you can see what I can do with the fog" he smirks.
"When did you get here"I questioned.
"Well I couldn't miss your first day of school" he laughed.
"You hair is different I, like it" he said looking at a picture of me.
"It's been 15 years Damon" I said.
"Thank god, I couldn't take another day in the 90s, that grunge look did not suit you" he walked towards me laughing.
"Why are you here!" I raised my voice.
"I miss me little brother" he smirks.
"You hate small towns it's boring there's nothing for you to do" I said .
"I managed to keep myself busy" he said.
"You know you kept that girl alive tonight" I said following him around as he walked around my room.
"That was very clumsy of you" i said.
"Ohhhh that could be a problem... For you" he said and turned around.
I hate him so much and all he wants is revenge.
"Why are you here now" I asked.
"I could ask you the same but I know it all falls under one name... Erin" he smirks.

Erin's pov:
Alexa call the ambulance and they got here quick to take Michelle. I was standing next to Matt to make him feel less worried.

Matt jumped in the ambulance with Michelle and left.
Alexa came up to me said,
"Hey we are going to go get coffee and wait for news"
I was a bit mad at her from leaving me earlier.
"I have to get Michael home" I said.
"Look Erin there's no way I am sidekick I know that but what ever I saw or think I saw, I have this feeling" she looked a bit worried.
"Alexa what" I was a bit worried myself to.

"That's just the beginning" she said and walked away.

Stefan pov:
He will never leave me alone!
"She toke me breath away, Erin... She's a dead ringer for Katherine"
He sad walking closer.
"Is it working to be around her, to be in her world, does it make you feel alive" he smirks.
"She's not Katherine" I said trying to stay calm.
"Well lets not hope not, we know how that ends... Tell me something when's the last time you had something stronger then a squirrel " he smirks again.
"I know what you are trying to do Damon and it's not going to work" backed away.
"Come on don't you crave a little" he said as he pushes me.
"Stop" I raised my voice but he still Begins to push me.
"Come on let's do it together, I saw two girls out there" he pushes me again and again.
"You know what lets just go straight to Erin" he said slapping me on the head. I was sick of him always do this to me.
"STOP IT!!" I yelled pushing him back.
"Come on imagine what her blood taste like" he yells at me.
I turn around so he can't see my red eyes and vein coming from my eyes.
"I can" he yells and I turn around pissed with my monsters face.

"STOP" I yell tackling him makes us fly across the room, out the glass window , But once I hit the ground he was gone

"Uhh" I groan.
"I was impressed I will give it a 6 but I was surprised" he said sitting on the porch steps. I got up wiping all the glass off of me.
"Very good the the face thang" he laughs hard
"You know it's all fun in game but where ever you go people die" i was so anger with him.
"That's given" he said
"No not here I won't allow it" I said walking towards him slowly.
"I will take that as an Invitation" he smirks.
"Please Damon after all these year can you give it a rest" I begged please
"I promised you internIndy of misery so I am just keeping me word.
"Just stay away from Erin please" I begged.
"Where's you ring" he looked down. I looked at my hand and my ring was missing.
"The sun is coming up In a few hours and poof you will be turned into ashes" he laughs a little
"Relax it's right here" he gets up and hands it to me. I take the ring and he smiles.
I put the ring on and once I looked up his monster face came out.