Chapter 4: The party

Stefan pov: at the party💯
I just arrived at the Mystic Falls party and I see that it is Packed. I looked over to Erin and Alexa talking. I could hear them talking because I have super hearing all I have to do is concentrate on that.

"Just amid it Erin" Alexa said.
"Ok ok he is a little pretty" Erin said.
"He has a Romance novel stare" Alexa chuckled.

I started to walk up to them but I got stop by Michelle, not this girl again.
"Hey you came" she said.
"I did" I just wanted to walk away.
"Well let's get you a drink" she said.
"Well umm" I didn't want one but she pulled me with her.

Erin's pov:
"So where is he" Alexa asked looking around. "I don't know you tell me your the sidekick one" I said looking at her. "Oh right ok hold on, grams said I have to concentrate" as she closed her eyes. "WAIT.... You need a Crystal ball, umm oh hear" as I found a beer bottle on the floor but when she went to grab it from me her eyes widened and stared into my eyes something was wrong. She stared into my eyes for a couple of seconds and pulled away fast. "What" I said worrying. "That was weird when I touched you I saw a crow" she said.
"What wait" I said scared because I remember that cow that was following me in the cemetery.
"A cow with fog and a man... I am drunk it's the drinking it's nothing sidekick" she said and walked away. I was a bit scared but maybe she was drunk.

I turned around and saw Stefan.
"Hi" he said I started to laugh and smile because he scared me
"Hi" I said nervous
"I did it again" he said smile.
"Ya" I said with a chuckle.
"Sorry" he said and smiled.

"Your upset about something" he said with a guilty face
"Oh no umm its just Alexa" I said and turn the way she walked away.
"You now what never mind your here" I said with a smile.
"I am here" he said and smiled back.
We stared into each others eyes for a couple of seconds.

Michelle's pov: at party
I love Tyler so much how he places his lips on mine. He grabs my hand and pulled me in to the forest not to far from the party.

Erin's pov:
We were walking in the forest taking about each other and I think I am in love with him.
"Now your kind of talk of the town"
I said as we walking on a bridge in the woods.
"Yeah?" He said
"Yup the mysterious new guy oh yeah" I said with a chuckle.
"Oh you have the mysterious thing going to" he said with a smirk. I gave a confused look
"Oh yeah your like sad" he said.
"What makes you think I am sad" I asked. I tried to play it off like I am fine.
"Ok look we meant In a graveyard" he said with a laugh.
"Oh right, wait no technically we met in the boys bathroom" I said laugh back.
"You don't want him it's not exactly party chitchat" I said with a smirk.
"well I never been good chitchat" he said.

"Last spring me parents car bridge into the lake and I was in the backseat and I survived but they didn't so that's me story" I said keeping the tear back. He grabbed my arm and we stopped in the middle of the bridge
"You won't be sad forever Erin" he said and I nodded an took a deep breath.

Michaels pov:
I was working in the woods because I saw Michelle walking in the forest with that asshole. After a while I sound I found Michelle against the tree and Tyler trying to take her clothes off but she was struggling to get away.
"Hey leave her alone" I yelled. He backed away and said
"You're starting to get on my nerves Gilbert" as he sept forward.
"Just go Tyler, get the hell away from my" Michelle yelled as she pushed him away.
"Wow Michelle Donovan says no that the first" he said surprised and walked away.

"I didn't need your help" Michelle said. "It seem like you did" I said calmly. "He was just drunk" she yelled back. "I'm drunk but do I throw myself at you" I said. "No your worse you want to meet get to know me you want to see inside my soul and Screws me until you're done with me" she said. "Is that what you think" I said a bit pissed off. "that's what I know" she said and walked deeper into the woods.

Erin's pov: still on the bridge
"I like Alexa she seems like a good friend" Stefan said.
"Best friend in the world" I smirked.
"And Matt can't seem to take his eyes off of us" he said looking at Matt  with Alexa and Serena. "Matt is that kind of friend that you met in childhood and then you start dating because you think you owe it to yourself to see if you can be more" I explained.
"And" he said
"And then my parents died and everything changes... Anyway Matt and i together just I don't know it wasn't..." Stefan ended the sentence with
"Passionate" he said
"No... It wasn't passionate" I nodded.
He stared into my eyes and I did the same but I saw his eyes get weird.
"Hey are you ok umm you eye its just" i said and he cut me off
"Oh umm" he looked away and rubbed hi eyes.
"Ya it's just... Umm you no what I am going to go get to a brink" he said taking my cup out of me hands and walked away.

Michelle pov:
I was walking in the woods alone because I was pissed and I need time away from the party.
As I was walking I saw fog roll in and I said out loud "Michael is that you".
I was a bit freaked out as I looked around. I just kept walking because I thought it was Michael playing with me but I felt someone staring at me behind me. I quickly turned around and nobody was there. I yelled Michael's name again but I looked behind me again and he attacked me.
I fell to the floor and screamed.