Chapter 2: new guy

Alexa pov:
I whisper to myself, "please be hot please".... I was still staring at his back until he turned around and walked out. He was so hot, he had brown hair and I couldn't see his eyes because he had sunglasses on but his face was perfect. Everyone was staring in as he worked towards the bathroom.

Erin pov:
I walked out over the bathroom and bumped into the guy I saw in the office.
He Took his sunglasses off and said "pardon me" and looked where I was coming from but I was speechless. " ahh is this the men's room" he said looking at me. "Yes I was Ahhh I was ah i was... It's a long story" I said speechless and he nodded and smiled. We tried to walk away but we walked to the left bumping into each again and we did the same to the right. We smirked and he moved to the side letting me go.

It was time for history class, Alexa Matt and that guy was in the same class as me. I was staring at him but he caught me staring and I started to blush so I looked away. I got a text message from Alexa saying
Sha nay nay: he is staring at you
I put my phone away and smile because he was hot.

After school I started walking to the graveyard to see my parents grave.
I sat down and wrote in my journal

Dear diary..
I made it through the day. I must of said I'm fine thanks at least 37 times but i'm not and nobody noticed. When someone asks how are you they don't really want an answer.

I noticed a black crow on my parents grave. "Ok bird hi, not creepy or anything" I said and got back to my Diary.
At tried but then fog rolled in an I dropped my Diary, got up and said "shoe" waving my hand making it fly away. When I turned around and I saw the crow on the grave I was sitting on. I quickly grabbed my bag and quickly walked away but I noticed a human sheep figure spying on me so I ran. As I was running I slipped and slam into a tree. I quickly got up and turned around and it was the new guy today. "You ok" he said. I took a deep breath and said "were you following me"
"NO ah I saw you fall" he said. "Huh and you happening to be hanging around in a cemetery" I said taking deep breath. "I am visiting ah I have family here" he said
"Oh wow talk less, I am sorry the fog is making me foggy and back there was this bird and it was all Hitchcock for a second right that's the movie with the bird..ah I'm Erin" let's just say it's hard to talk to him. "I'm Stefan" he said smiling. "I know we have history together" I smirked. "And English and French together"he added. He noticed I had a leaf in my hair and he took it out.
"Thanks" we both smiled. It was silent for second until I commented on his ring.
"That's a nice ring" I said. "Ya it runs in the family i'm kind of stuck with it, it's weird huh?" He said looking at his blue ring with a S carved in.

"No no that's rings and there's that ring" I said. He put his hand behind his back.
"Did you Hurt yourself" he said and gave me a strange look. "Uh I don't know" I put my foot on a rock and rolled up me pants and found that I had a cut. "Oh would you look at that, that's not pretty" I said and he turned around. "Uh are you ok" I said worried . "Um you should go home and fix that" he said still turned around. "Will it's nothing" I said Rolling down my pants and once I looked up he was gone. I looked around but I couldn't find him.

Stefan pov: at his house.
Dear diary...
I lost control today, everything that I kept very inside of me came rushing to the surface. I'm simply not able to resist

Michelle pov: mystic falls grill.
I was really busy at work being a server.

I saw Michael walk in and he said "hey". I was getting the food from the counter for my brothers table and said "working" and walked away.

Once I got to my brothers table I saw my boyfriend Tyler. "Thanks Mich" Matt said.
I looked at Tyler and asked "need refill". He smiled and answered back "I'd love on". I left and went to go get his brink.

Matt pov:
I saw Tyler working at my sisters ass, "please don't tell me you are not hooking up with my sister" I said concerned.
"I am not hooking up with your sister" Tyler said. "Your such a dick" I said with a smirk and ate my fries.

Michael pov:
I saw Michelle walking past me and followed her. "Hey what's your deal, summer you act one way and school starts and you can't be bothered" I said and saw here refill her cups. "Look Michael I really appreciate the pharmaceuticals but you just can't follow me like a lost puppy" she said. "When's the last time you had sex with a puppy" I said I raise my voice a little. "Shhh keep it down I don't want everyone to I had sex with Erin's brother" she said. "Look we hooked up a couple of times and you got to back off before you ruin things with me and Tyler" she said. "Come on that guy is a total douche, he only wants you for your ass" I said. "Ya what do yo want me for" she said walking into me on purpose. I turned around and saw Alexa and Serena walking in.

Serena pov:
"His name is Stefan Salvatore he live with his uncle up in the old Salvatore boarding house, he hasn't lived here since he was a kid, military family so they moved around a lot, he's a Gemini and his favorite color is blue" I said. "You got that all in one day" Alexa said with a creepy face. "Please I got that between third and fourth period, we're planning a June wedding" I said hopefully and walked away.