Chapter 3: Whos Katherine?

Erin pov: back at her house (night)
I was going to meet Alexa at the grill so I told Aunt Lisa walking past her "I am going to meet Alexa at the grill."
"Ok have fun.. What" she said looking back at me. I turned around to see what she want. "I got this, don't be out too late it's a school night" she said and I chuckled. "Well done aunt Lisa." I said, she smiles and walks away.

I walked to the door and opened it and guess who was there, Stefan.
"Oh" I said as he scared me a little. "Sorry I was going to knock, I wanted to apologize for my disappearing act earlier I knew it was strange" he smirked. "No worries I get it blood makes you squeamish" I said and he chuckled. "Something like that, how's your leg" he asked. "Oh it's fine it was barely a scratch... Um how did you know where I lived" l asked.
"It's a small town, I asked the first person I saw..., umm I thought you might want this back" he said pulling my diary out of his back pocket. "Ah I must of dropped it, thank you" I said taking my Journal. "Don't worry I didn't read it" he said with a straight face. "No... Why not most people would of" I said raising my eyebrows.
"I would want anyone to read mine" he said and surprise that he had one. "You keep a journal?" I said surprised. "Ya if I don't write it down I forget it, memories are too important" he said. "Ya..... I am just going to.... You don't have to stay out there" I said and walking to the table to set my Diary on it. "I'm fine" i heard him say. I walked back to the door with a weird face. "I am sorry where you going somewhere" he asked. "Ya I am meeting a friend, would you like to come" I asked and he smiled.

Matt pov:
I was sitting with Alexa trying to get some answers out of her because she was Erin's best friend.
"How's Erin doing" I asked.
"Her parents died what do you think, she's putting on a good face but it's only been 4 months" Alexa said. "She say anything about me" I asked. "Oh no so not getting in the middle of this, you pick up the phone and you call her" she said shaking her head. "I feel weird calling her she broke up with me" I said. "Give it more time Matt" she shrugged. I nodded and saw Alexa staring at something. I looked over and it was Erin and that new guy. Looked back and said "more time huh?" I got up and walk over them. "Hi am Matt nice to meet you" I said shaking his hand. "Stefan" he said. I looked at Erin and she said "hey" so I said "hey" I gave her a weird look and then at Stefan.

Erin pov:
Me, Alexa, Serena and Stefan go a table and sat down. "So you where born in mystic falls" Serena asked. "Ya I still moved when I was young" he said. "Parents??" Alexa asked. "My parents passed away" he said and looked at me. "I am so sorry" I said thinking of my parents and he nodded. "Any siblings?" I asked. "Nun that I talk to, I live with my uncle" he said. "So Stefan if you are new you don't know about the party tomorrow" Serena said. "It's like back to school thing in the falls" Alexa added. "Are you going" Stefan asked me. "Of course she" Alexa said.
He was just staring at me like he liked me. So I started to blush.

Stefan pov:
When I got home I went to my room and put on a black t-shirt on. My uncle walked in with the newspaper and said "you promised" I took to the newspaper and it had two people on the cover which says bodies found mutilated by animal. "It was a animal attack" I said. "Don't give me that... I know the game, you tear them up so much so they think it's an animal attack, you said its under controlled" he said pointing at me. "I do" I said handing back the paper. "Please uncle Stefan, mystic Falls been quiet for years but some of them still remember, and you being here it's just going to start things up" he said. "it's not tension"I said. "Yes it is then why did you come back from all this time why now" he said angry. "I don't have to explain myself" I said raising my voice. "I know you cant change who you are but you don't belong here anymore" he said. "Where do I belong" I asked "I can't tell you what to do, but coming back here was a mistake" he said walking out slamming the paper on my table.

I opened my diary cabin to look for my diary that's right next to my other diary that say 2005. I opened me 1864 diary to the first page and there it was a picture of Katherine in 1864 I miss her.

Next day in history class Erin's pov:

"The battle of Willow Creek took place right after the war in our very own mystics Falls, how many casualties resulted in the battle" our teacher asked said looking for someone to raise there hand.
"Ms. Nock " he said calling on Alexa. "Umm a lot, I'm not sure but like a whole lot" she said and Matt chuckled in the back. "Cute becomes dumb instant Ms. Nock" he said. "Mr. Donovan would you like to take this opportunity" he said asking Matt. "No thank you Mr. Tanner". "Erin, surely you can enlighten us about own town historical events" Mr. Tanner asked me. "I am sorry, I don't know" I said. I didn't even know what we are talking about, I was mostly was thinking about Stefan.
He was so mad and gave me a smart
comment about last year.

"There were 340 casualties unless you're counting local civilians" Stefan said out of nowhere. "That's correct and you are" he said looking confused because he didn't know who he was. "Salvatore" he said.
"Huh Mr. Salvatore" mr. Tanner said.....