Prologue

I drew the above image...let me know if I should do one for each character for the top of each chapter...Enjoy!❤️
Dipper~
"Forget you! You're nothing but a weak little omega!" I was throw across the forest floor, colliding with a tree. My sister, Mabel, just stood and watched as tears rolled down her face. She can't help it if she became a beta. She's just like Stanley. I take after Ford. But he is a pretty strong omega.
"You were always the runt! You should have been killed like all runts!" Our alpha barked at me. I was whimpering. My front right paw was sprained, and my fur covered in blood. They never have liked me. My mother gave birth to me and my sister, the second set of twins in our family. Mabel was born first, so she was stronger, scarier, and was a jewel to look at. I was small, a little pup, with a mangy brown coat while hers was a rich chocolate brown.
"P-please s-top." I managed to get out. "As long as you never show back up here again, I will leave you like this. Take your clothes and get out of my sight!" I changed into my human form, grabbed my stuff, and ran as fast as I could.
------------------------------------------------------ Bill~
"Alpha, what are we going to with you!" My mother cried. "You must find a mate before the second most full moon!" I bowed my head. I couldn't help it. None of the girls in our pack had a symbol like mine. I had a rare and strange mark. It was a triangle, with a pine tree in the middle, surrounded a flame.
"Mother, I'm trying! I'm leaving tomorrow to search!" I tried to comfort my mother. She hugged me then left. Ever since my dad died, I've been trying to find a mate so I could become the new alpha. I may be the only alpha in the group, but we have some cocky betas.
I will find you, mate. You will be mine.