Chapter 6

Bill~
"Justin!" I nearly yelled. Pine Tree jumped, falling off the couch. "Y-yeah... D-do you k-know h-him?" He asked. I nodded. "That fucking bastard is my uncle." Pine Tree squeaked and crawled up against the couch(it's a love seat so he's against the corner part).
I saw new tears running down his face. "Love, it's ok. He can't hurt you here." I tried to reassure him. Gently, I slid down to him, lifted his chin, and kissed him passionately on the lips.
"Bill! No PDA in front of the kids!" We both jumped. It was Tad, my beta, AKA my best friend. Behind him were his pups, Lucy and Daniel(IDK were the fuck those names came fromXD). "T-Tad! This is Dipper!" Pine Tree waved his hand shyly at the beta.
"What type is he?" Tad asked. "O-omega." I managed to get out. We don't have many omegas on our pack. Most of them die or get killed too easily. We can't help it, they just aren't strong enough. We still love them, though.
"The alpha Bill Cipher, whose mate is an omega? Wow, that's so cute!" Tad's mate, Laura, came up behind him. Suddenly, Pine Tree jumped up and gave her a hug. When she returned it willingly, me and Tad couldn't help but stare. She set out to explain. "When Dipper here came to my old pack, we became fast friends. People thought we were mates for a little while!" She laughed at the last part.
I walked over to Pine Tree, picked him up bridal style, and took him back to the kitchen after the whole ordeal was over. Mother was just finishing up settings the table. "Sweetheart I'm-" Dipper cut her off.
Dipper~
"Mrs. Cipher, it's fine. The whole problem has been resolved. I'm sorry for troubling you...I've just had a rough past." I interrupted her. I didn't mean to be rude, but the rest of the pack was coming into the dining room and I didn't want them to see me cry.
After everyone was introduced to me, Bill took me too his personal cottage by the lake. It was were he worked and usually slept. The room we slept in last night was his old room. The clothes on the floor were his from last night.
He lead me down the hall to the bedroom. Suddenly, he pushed me down on the huge bed, kissing me on the lips. "Pine Tree~" he moaned. I whimpered under the kiss, then gave in. We passionately made out, then he bit my lip. I gasped in surprise, allowing him to slip his tongue into my mouth. We didn't even try to fight for dominance;him automatically winning.
Slowly, he began to remove our shirts, only breaking the kiss to pull them over our heads. His hands traveled down to my zipper, slowly pulling it down. I had a noticeable bulge in my pants, along with Bill.
He then left a trail of kisses down my neck, sucking on my sweet spot, making me moan loudly. "Be loud, my love. No one will bother us~" he whispered.
He finally came to my boxers, both of us having already ditching our pants. He started to suck on the wet stain on the front, causing me to moan even louder. He then pulled off my boxers, letting my member spring free from its trap. He licked my shaft, causing me to shutter. He then pulled off his own, and reached into the dresser drawer for something.
When his hand return, it had a bottle of lube and a condom. "We have to be careful because of mating season~" he purred in my ear. I flipped my self over, and then felt his wet hand slip inside me. I shouted out in pleasure when he hit my prostate. I felt him remove his fingers, and heard a package open. "Love, this may hurt, but then you will feel pleasure~"
When he slowly penetrated me, I felt my skin stretch. I yelped in pain. "B-Bill!" This only caused him to go faster. All you could hear was my moans and the sound of skin on skin.
When I came, he pulled out, close to coming himself. He pulled off the condom, and then waited, resting his head on the one pillow remaining on the bed. I immediately went down, giving him a quick blow job. He came two minutes later, but didn't let me swallow. He pulled me up, kissing me with his tongue helping him swallow along with me.
"I love you Dipper..." I heard him whisper as we both fell asleep with me onto of his chest.
A/N
Wow! 786 words! A new record! I promised I would write y'all fools a smut, so here y'all go! I have some pictures ready, but I really would like some fanart, since SOMEONE (aka my self) can't find the time to get it all done! Here is a list of all I have done
-Dipper
-Mabel and Pacifica
-Justin and Jessica
Everyone else is fair game! I have more characters coming up, so don't worry! If you have some suggestions for a new story or artwork, just message me! I also want to thank you all for almost 300 views! Damn! ❤️