Chapter 14

Dipper~
I slowly began to wake up as I smelt bacon cooking in the air. I rushed to the bathroom, vomiting in the toilet, holding my swollen belly. Wait...swollen belly?
"Hello love!" I hear Bill in the doorway. He comes over to me, pushing my bangs off my face. I soon calmed down enough to brush my teeth to kiss Bill. "Bill, what happened?" He smiled, then picked me up, spinning me around. "Dipper, you're pregnant!" I cocked my head, confused. He set out to explain what the doctor told him.
After that whole ordeal was settled, he helped me into the dinning room, where the pack was sitting. When I smelt the bacon again, I became woozy. "Dipper! What's wrong?" Tad and Bill asked at the same time. Laura just smiled, handing me a plate of fruit. "This will be better for you." I nodded, silently thanking her. The boys looked confused. "Pregnant males can't smell cooked meat or else they get sick." She explained. "I had two fathers."
We all sat back down, eating our meal. Once we had finished, Bill took me back to our house. "Babe, I have some work that has to be done, rest here ok?" I nodded, laying on my back on the coach. He covered me with a thin blanket, kissing my forehead, before he left. I slipped into sleep, feeling my pup moving inside me.
Unknown~
So, Dippy Wippy is pregnant, with that demons child! Well, I'll just have to wait for the birth before we mate! We will have two weeks left anyways!
I silently snuck into the cottage. I couldn't let Bill or Dippy see me. Last time I was caught, but not this time! I turned the doorknob slowly, as to not let it creak. Perfect! Dippy was asleep on the coach, rapped in a blanket.
I picked him up, not wanting to wake him. "Bill?" He mumbled. "Shh, Dippy. You'll the others hear you." He opened his eyes. "You're not Bill! HE-" I stuffed the end of the blanket in his mouth, muffling his shouts.
I ran to my car, setting him in my lap. I drove off. Haha! Dipper Pines is all mine!
A/N
Noooo! Dipper! Bill! Help him!
Bill-what do you mean?
Me- -_- he's being taken...
Bill-it's just a story...
Me-*slaps Bill* SHUT THE FU** UP!!!
Me- enjoy the story 😊✌🏻️