Chapter 3

"I'm just an omega..."
Bill~
I blinked in surprised. Who has ever heard of a omega and an alpha being mates? "Dipper, are you sure your an omega?" I ask him, trying to calm down. He blinked back tears, scared. "Y-yes. P-please d-don't hurt m-me!" He squeaked out.
"Pine Tree, I would never hurt you! I love you!" I nearly screamed as I gave him a hug. He cuddled into my chest, almost like a pup.
A few hours later, night started to fall. I picked Pine Tree up bridal style, as he had fallen asleep, and took him too the pack house. "Alpha! Where the hell were you!" my mother cried as she saw me walk up to the door. "Mother, I met my mate!" I told her excitedly. She finally noticed the figure in my arms.
"I'm so proud of you! Luckily, tomorrow is a full moon! You can claim him!" she exclaimed. She wasn't worried that he was a he. Wolves like us have the capability to mate with any gender during mating season to bear children. And tomorrow marked the beginning of mating season.
"Well, Mother, I must get Dipper to my-our room." She nodded, and left to make sure the pups were asleep.
Once I reached my room, I laid Pine Tree on the King bed. When I changed into my boxers, I climbed into bed beside him, wrapped my arms around him, and fell asleep
A/N
I'm so sorry for the shortness! I'm going I update tomorrow, but I have to draw some pictures for this fanfic and my other one. I'm working on THREE stories at once; this one, my other one, and one I coauthor on. I'll be back soon Loves! WARNING! NEXT sCHAPTER DOES HAVE SEMI SMUT! ITS A SMUT, BUT NO ALL THE WAY! (That is for later XD)