Chapter 8

Dipper~
"Mabel!" I barked as I padded over to my sister. "Where's Pacifica?" She bowed her head. "Dipper, Justin has her! He's threatening the baby!" I knew Pacifica was pregnant, close to giving birth. I haven't seen her in a year, since I left the pack. It takes that long and they had just found out.
I felt Bill's fur brush up beside me. "What the hell! I'm going to kill Justin!" Mabel looked at me, then Bill. "Dipper, is this your mate?" I nodded, then got down to business. "Mabel, Im going to organize a team of wolves to stop him! He won't hurt your children!"
Bill spoke up. "I'll gather my toughest betas and find my stupid uncle." "U-uncle?" Mabel squeaked. He nodded, then raced back to the house. "Come with me too our house." I lead my sister to the pack house.
When we came inside, after I changed into Bill's sweater and Mabel put on her traveling clothes, we were greeted by Bill and his group of betas. "Pine Tree, I must leave now. Mabel, come with us to show the way." "What about me?" I asked. "Love, I can't have you getting hurt." I saw tears forming in his eyes. "No! I'm coming with you!"
Suddenly, he grabbed my arm, telling the group to gather supplies before they left in two hours. He dragged me to his house, into the bedroom. "Pine Tree, when I tell you to stay, you stay!" I've never heard him be so harsh. That's when I saw his symbol glow. Duh! How could I be so dumb! Mating season makes the dominant parter want to be in control. And if he isn't, then he gets a little moody.
He pulled off his belt, since he had changed into leader clothing. "Bend over." He growled. Since I didn't want to get in trouble, I listened and did has he said. When I did, he pulled up the sweater, since I had shredded the tights when I transformed. He smacked me on the butt with the belt ten times. When he was done, I was in tears. "Since you were such a good boy, I'll let you come with me, ok love?" I nodded my head yes. He kissed the red marks ten times, one for each mark. He grabbed me another pair of tights, and some black sneakers. "Come, love." He grabbed my hand to help me off the bed, but I fell to the floor.
He chuckled, then picked me up, sitting me on his hip. He walked us back to the house, where the rest of the group was waiting. They saw my red eyes and the light blue glow of Bill's mark, and left us alone. "Bill, we have everything ready." Tad filled him in as we set out. "Great! Let's go hurt the man who killed my father and hurt Dipper and his family!"
A/N
There you go! Now comes the best part! The whole wiping thing, it comes into the story later...just wait! I'll update again tonight...dang! Three chapters in one day! I really have no social life!😂❤️🤘🏻