Warm Me Up R18 ~ Part Two

Discalimer- Long af XD

I wrote this with a straight face...what is wrong with me? Lol Enjoy~~!

'You were one of the first 100 people to go inside and meet them.'

The book signing was like any other, you walked up to them smiled, said hello, gave them a hug, and they signed your book. You smiled the most at Phil, because his happy personality heped you get through tough times.

~~~~After The Signing~~~~

After the signing you decided to take a walk around town, since your parents dropped you off. As you were walking downtown you saw a girl from your school that you hated.

"Ugh not her..." you mumbled.

She started to turn towards you but her friend started talking to her so she turned towards them. You took this chance and darted into an alley. As you walked down the alley, you noticed a familiar figure.

"P-Phil?!"

You noticed he was laying on the floor coughing.

"Phil are you okay?!" You asked worriedly as you ran towards him.

"I'm cold......" He whispered back.

You realized your mother was calling you. You answered telling her to come to the alley where you were at, telling her it was an emergency.

When she got there you told her what happened. She helped you carry and put him in the backseat, where you sat with him hugging him and wrapping a blanket around him, making sure he was as warm as you could get him as she drove home.

Once you got home you laid him on your bed.

"Thank......you......." he whispered before passing out.

~~3 Hours Later; Before he wakes up~~

You studied Phil's face. His ocean blue eyes, the shape of his face, his long eyelashes. You saw his eyes flutter a little bit so you looked away. After a couple of seconds you felt somebody staring at you. You were about to speak but before you could say anything, Phil grabbed you by your wrist and pulled you onto the bed. You squealed from the impact. You were laying so your back was to him and he was hugging you from the back.

"P-P-Phil??" You stuttered out. Before you could say anything else you felt something poking at your bum (dat ass).

"You feel it?" Phil whispered in a husky tone.

You quickly nodded your head in response. He laid you on your back and pinned your hands above your head with one his hands so you were in the position where he was hovering over you. You started to say something but he shut you up by smashing his lips onto yours. It was a delicate kiss, as if he was afraid of breaking you. You stiffened up but soon melted into the kiss. When he noticed you loosened up, he licked your bottom lip asking for permission. Scared of what might happen you denied him. He grabbed your right breast hard making you moan into the kiss. He took this opportunity to let his tongue explore your mouth. While doing so you heard your mother yell at you from up the stairs.

"Y/N! Me and your father are going out with some friends to dinner! Make sure to feed yourself and that boy when he wakes up!"

"Okay mom!" you yelled back as Phil broke the kiss and started to lick your neck while massaging your breasts. You covered your mouth trying to hide the moans. Once you heard your parent's car drive off, you uncovered your mouth.

"P-Phil~" you moaned out.

He looked up at you and grinned.

"Come warm me up, it's cold" He said as he leaned in to kiss you.

He broke the kiss to take off your TØP shirt and your bra, then his shirt. As he was taking his cat shirt off you covered your breasts with your arms. When he finished taking his shirt he noticed you were hiding yourself and he grabbed your wrists and pinned them above your head.

"Don't you hide from me." He said in a deep husky tone.

He looked around and grabbed his little tie he was wearing and wrapped your hands with it. He then proceeded to lick and bite at your right nipples while fondling with your left one.

"Mm~P-Phil I'm gonna...~"

Phil kissed you to muffle the sound of you moaning as you climaxed. Since you were still in the afterglow, you didn't notice Phil taking off your pants and your underwear.

"H-Hey! W-Wait a second Phil....!" You whisper-yelled out.

"Nope." Phil said.

He then proceeded to take off his pants and boxers so you were both naked (Ooo nakey nakey XD i need help..). Phil switched positions so were on top of him and he was leaning on your headboard.

"Ride me." Phil said seductivly

"N-N-No! It's weird and embarassing!" You said to him covering your face, "P-Plus I'm still a virgin so..."

"So..?" Phil asked, his confused expression turned into a seductive smirk as he moved you up a little but so his member was at your entrance. "Okay then, I'll do it." You moaned as he teased you by rubbing himself on your entrance then continued on to pump 2 then 3 fingers in and out of you. You were at your limit when he pulled his fingers out.

"Phil~" you pouted.

He giggled at you and pulled you into a kiss. As he was kissing you he rubbed his member on your entrance again.

"C-Can I?" Phil questioned you.

You nodded in response. To be honest you were scared as hell. His member was huge, and the fact that you were still a virgin didn't help at all. Phil entered himself into you and you let out a small yelp. He sat still for a while to let you get used to him inside you, then started slowing going in and out of you. As your small screams turned into moans Phil started to thrust faster and harder9, thrusting his hips up into you.
After a little but you started to moving your hips on your own. Phil was cursing under his breathe while you were a moaning mess. Phil started to suck hard on your nipples, to test out how much you could handle, and you arched your back.

"Phil!" You screamed out as you were about to climax.

"Me too...I'm close..." He said while grabbing your chin, pulling you into a kiss.

You screamed as you climaxed and you felt his liquids spill out into you. You both sat there panting as Phil pulled his member out of you. After like 2 minutes you fell asleep in Phil's embrace.

"I love you...Y/N" Phil whispered as he kissed your forehead and then not that soon after, falling asleep with you in his arms.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*
Whoa... 1,101 words...

Keep requesting!

Baiii!

*Rides off on a zombeh unicorn*