How You Meet Him

Hey guys! Guess who's not dead (yet)? Me! HaH. Sooo the highschool that I'm in is really hard because it's a college prep school, so I probably won't be able to update that often. I just decided to update today because today and tomorrow I don't really have to do that much as opposed to what I have to do during the weekdays. So this chapter is going to be short so I can get at least one more post out of the way and finish everything before the week starts.

Also, no smut bc I'm lazy 😂
——————————

Dan:

You were at the zoo with your family, after about an hour of walking around you got lost and seperated from your family (happens to me everytime ;-; XD). You decided to just walk around alone while you had the freedom. You passed the llama and noticed there was a baby llama (BABY LLAMAS ARE ADORABLE) and went towards it. I trotted to the fence and stared you down. You heard a British accent behind you saying "Oh my god Phil look at the baby llama!" You heard a British voice and turned around only to see two cute men with matching haircuts just in the oppisite side.
"Hi." Said the one you guessed was Phil since he wasn't the one fangirling over a baby llama.
"...Hi...." You replied awkwardly, not being used to random cute men saying hi to you. The taller guy went to the fence and started talking to the llama like it was an actual baby. You chuckled at his childish reaction to the llama.
"Dan are you happy now?" Phil said with a small smile on his lips.
"YES!!" Dan said in a loud tone and with a big smile that made you smile and giggle a little bit. You realized they both had a thick accent and obviosly have never been here before.
"Have you two been here before?" You asked, just to be sure, as Dan calmed himself.
"No, this is our first time visiting (City name)." Dan answered still looking at the baby llama.
"Oh...well would you both like a tour of the city?" You asked and got weird looks in return. "I'm not going to kidnapp you, I'm just trying to help." You said and chuckled.
"Sure!" Phil said.
"But first," He started

"The lions."
——————————
Aha I was writing this and I fell because my knee hit my bed so my phone just flipped across the room and I fell on my side.
I was laughing when I got up and I'm not sure why 😂

Also thanks for almost 400 reads ❤️