Anniversary ~ R18

Enjoy~

-----------

You sat on your bed staring at the back of Phil's head as he was editing a video he just made. It was your 1 year aniversary with Phil but he hasn't said anything to you yet, about your aniversary. You decided to do something different to celebrate as he was finishing up editing. You took a quick shower and changed into lace underwear and a long baggy shirt. When you got back in your room Phil was laying down, sleeping, and you took this chance to have some fun.
You quietly got into bed and went under the covers. You pulled down his pajama pants a little bit, so his member sprang out, and you started to suck him off. You heard a fews grunts and then you heard him moan "(Y-Y/N)...what...are...-" You cut him off by kissing him on the lips and stroked him. He broke the kiss moaning and grunting as he bucked his hips up against your hands. You went back to sucking him off and he grabbed your head and pushed you down hard so you were deep-throating him.

"I'm gonna-" Phil moaned as he came inside your mouth. You swallowed all his juices and licked the rest that was on your lips. As you were licking your lips, Phil pinned you to the bed and you squirmed knowing what was gonna happen.

"Is somebody that needy on our aniversary?" Phil asked seductively with a glint of lust in his eyes. "Well, I'll take care of that." He said as he pulled his shirt and your shirt off. You moaned as he licked you neck, finding your sweet spot, and leaving a hickey there. He began to bite at your nipples hard while rubbing your cilt through the fabric of your panties with one hand and massaging your other breast with his other hand. You moaned loudly, tugging at his hair. You covered your mouth, remembering that Dan was in the apartment. He looked up at you and pinched your right nipple while sucking hard on the left one, watching your expression. He started to pump two fingers in and out of you and you pulled him into a kiss. Your back arched as you climaxed and moaned.
You laid there panting as Phil got undressed then slowy pulled your panties off while kissing you. He turned you around so you were laying on your stomach. You weren't a virgin, you guys have done it before, but it always felt like the first time. He entered you fully in one fast and hard thrust. You yelled out in pure pleasure as he thrusted into you hard and fast.

"We've done this before and yet you're so tight..." Phil said as he thrusted into you.

"It's cause...you're too...mmh...big..." You answered in between moans. After 5 minutes he started going teasingly slow.

"Phil~" You beggingly moaned as he went slower. He smirked and went faster.He began thrusting harder and faster as he felt your walls clench around his member. You screamed as you both came at the same time. He slowly thrusted a few times then pulled out. He laid down next to you and pulled the covers over both of you.

"Happy Aniversary." Phil said as you fell asleep in his arms.

  The mext morning you both went into the flat to see Dan with bags under his eyes.

"You didn't get any sleep last night?" Phil asked.

"No! Especially not with how loud you two were!" Dan answered with a little annoyance in his voice.

"Oh...hah...you heard?" Phil asked awkwardly while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Yes! Along with the whole apartment complex!" Dan answered glancing at you. Your face turned bright red and you three went on with your day like nothing happened.

545 words

IM SO DONE WITH LIFE

I HAVE TWO MORE TESTS NEXT WEEK AND I WANNA CRY CAUSE IF ALL THIS STRESS ABOUT SCHOOL

SKDJCNSLDHSJDHDJKDIWHDKSH

SEND HELP