Dinner Night

I suggest to listen to Daithi singing "Your Love" while reading this since Phil played it in here and plus; Daithi kills me with his voice especially with this song 😂😲

Enjoy~

     You groaned as you sat down on the couch of your shared flat with your boyfriend, Phil. You had such a long day, you spilt coffee on your outfit today, your boss was being a jerk, some of your co-workers called in sick so you did their work, and on top of it all you had to go back out to buy groceries. You got up from the comfort of your couch and headed out and toward the store. You didn't notice the smol bean in your shared room planning something.

      ~Phil's POV~

     After (Y/N) left to get groceries I came up with a plan. I cleaned up the rest of the house quickly since it was halfway clean. Then began to cook dinner. As dinner just finished I looked out the window and saw her come inside the building so I set the table and played Daithi's song Your Love (Song above/left/right) on the speaker.

    ~Your POV~

    As I walked up the stairs near the front door I heard Daithi singing. Confused, I opened the door to see Phil standing next to the table set with food and he took the bags out my hand then lead me to the table.
     "Phil..." I whispered "What is all this for?" He looked at me and smiled.
     "Take a break, (Y/N)" He said as he took the bags and put them in the kitchen.
      We both sat down and started eating. As we ate we talked about stuff like when we first met, our dream jobs, which one of us was better at Mario Cart (Haha not me), and what we were going to do with our lives. When we finished Phil took the plates and told me to go to our room. I changed into my pajama shorts and tank top then sat on the bed waiting for Phil. When he came back he also changed into his pajama pants and t-shirt. He layed down and pulled me into his embrace.
"I love you (Y/N)" Phil stated as we cuddled.
"I love you too" I smiled and said as I hugged him back. We both laid (Laid? Layed? idek) there until sleep pulled at us and we fell asleep together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whoop Whoop, second chapter done and one to go. God that plane was uncomftorable.

IM GONNA FINISH THE LAST (3RD) ONE TODAY BECAUSE I'M ALMOST DONE