Why, Why, Why

okay so..

A while ago I got to school early since I needed to talk to one of my teachers...Well, when I was done I decided to head to my class, I was on the third floor and had to go down the stairs to get to my math class.

Anyway, I decide to fuc*king take the back stairs and open the fuc*king door and oh god...

Guess what

Yup, two motherfuc... FUC*KING! Yes, having sexual freaking intercourse.

Why why why

Let me paint a vague picture:

I open the door and against the huge as*s window-I repeat: WINDOW-are a guy and and girl doing the deed.

No, I did not see their faces because they were facing the wall which evidently shows that THEY WERE FUC*KING FROM BEHIND.

Wait, they were actually not naked. They were fully dressed.

Thank god

I was certainly not down to watch live free porn.

Still, like what do you do when you see a guy thrusting onto a girl(????)

Obviously, they were not playing chess.

You are probably wondering how I came to the conclusion that they were fornicating.

The movements and the position gave it all up.

Not only this but there is no need to take off your clothe when you do the deed so..  Is there any other valid explanation to this? if so pls comment because I've analyzed all the other possible alternatives and none apply.

Anyway, now onto my personal views on this:

Why? Like I get it. This is high school, aka horny teenager institution, but dude.

First of all, they were in plain sight, CLEAR SIGHT. You only had to open the door to be able to witness this. Also, that window is huge; I'm talking floor to ceiling window here folks. Yup, FLOOR TO CEILING. Or maybe almost floor to ceiling. But still, whoever was walking by the teacher parking lot at 7:15 would have watched free porn cuz I don't even want to picture the faces that girl was making. Like okay, it was the third floor but a TEACHER getting off their car would have seen this.

Second of all, it was 7:15. Yes, the bell rings at 7:20 so obviously, there were people going up and down the stairs. Not exactly those stairs because those are the back stairs, but people in a similar situation as mine could've seen them as well. Moreover, TEACHERS. A freaking teacher could've been going up the stairs at that time and guess what... expulsion.

For example, my psych teacher's class is right next to the freaking stairs and she always takes those so wtf would they have done if she showed up? And there was a high possibility she did. Wait, not only her but any freaking teacher.

Plus, why in such a public place?

I get that the adrenaline rush you feel when there's a possibility you get caught is exciting but come on people.

They took adrenaline rush to another fuc*king level.

I'm not saying don't fuc*k, even though you shouldn't on school grounds but, we teenagers do not think straight. And, who am I to tell you not to do it?

However, what i'm saying is: FU*CK IN A MORE PRIVATE PLACE PLS. There are bathroom stalls, empty classrooms you can fuc*king lock, closets, etc. There is a vast variety of places you can pick from.

I'm not encouraging this, but in case whoever is reading this does fornicate at school then I'm just giving some good ol' logical advice.

Actually, I know that some of my friends have done this but bruh, no one finds out until they actually admit it.

You may be wondering what did I do...

Haha.

I literally slammed the door as hard as Icould and went down the stairs so loud they trembled.

And hold on..

THOSE FUC*KERS DIDN'T EVEN FLINCH.

Well they might have but they didn't even turn around for me to see their sneaky faces.

Pretty smart if you ask me.

If I would've seen their faces they ran the risk of me snitching on them. So, not turning around was probably their smartest decision... Probably ever because judging from the fact that they were doing the deed in such a public space...

Anyway, now onto the events of today:

I SAW THEM AGAIN.

How did I know it was them? Well the guy had the same shoes, same clothe and his back looked exactly like the other time.

However, they were not fuc*king. Or maybe they just had finished.

Actually, I was sitting in the hallway waiting for my psych teacher to open the door to the classroom (which is next to the stairs) and somebody opens the door of the stairs. Guess who were picking up their bags from the floor?

Little Ms. and Mr. Horny.

I mean, what else could they have been doing?

A girl and a guy picking up their bags from the floor next to the same window I saw the same guy weeks ago...

Yep, definitely them.

SO

WHY WHY WHY

AGAIN?

Bro, at least get a new place. Make it more exciting omg idk just don't do it there.

And, let me just say that the guy that opened the door looked a little disturbed. He prob painted a picture.. yup.

Well, now that I've written 900 words and  ranted enough about fuc*king on school grounds...

Have a great day folks and USE PROTECTION.

Moral of the story: just because you're at school doesn't mean you're safe from extremely horny teenagers(:

Disclaimer: I didn't mean to offend anyone that likes to fornicate on school grounds... If i did, sorry. And, pardon my cursing.