Bi*tches errrwhere...AGAIN

Well, the world is full of bi*tches ladies and gents...

It really is.

Basically, there's this girl I happen to have a class with who happens to dislike me

How dare she? I'm the most likable person in the world gurl

Lol i wish

I know I'm not the nicest bi*tch in the world but bruh... I consider myself a really kind and outgoing person, not because my ego is all the way up my as*s but because I've actually been told this. And honestly, I would be subtle to anyone who treats me nicely because you know... the treat others like you wanna be treated crap.

So, onto my story:

This girl literally avoids me like the plague.

I don't have a disease girl and my personality isn't contagious. Even tho it should rub off on you..that bi*tch face isn't healthy.

Anyway, the thing is that we have somehow friends in common so it kinda pisses me off that whenever I join a conversation where she is in she flies.

Literally.

She glances at me and poof... disappears.

I have done nothing wrong to you, WHY DO YOU KEEP AVOIDING ME

I asked her something today and she literally ignored me until I repeated the question enough times to make sure she heard me. It was a simple question, I wasn't even trying to look for conversation. It was just a damn question.

And hold on, my friends can tell that she doesn't like me so it's awkward when we hang out with the same people. And not only this but she has actually admitted that she does not like me. She claims I'm not her type of person but honestly a little bit of kindness never hurt nobody. 

I started writing this rant almost a year ago so things have changed but we still do not get along. I have never done anything to her but it got to a point where I'm not receiving any sort of decent treatment so people like her become irrelevant in my life. If she talks to me then I'll reciprocate the convo but if she doesn't I'm not really bothered by it. I find it rude to treat people like that but I can't simply keep being nice to someone who has no interest in even glancing at me for a split second. And, it is not about me being insufferable to her now it's just that I don't really try to talk to her anymore cause I don't need to, I actually never needed to and it took me a bit to realize that.

However, I did get a compliment from her once saying that my boobs were really nice so I guess that's progress...

Life lesson: Do not worry about things that don't even matter. Looking back at it this rant was really irrelevant but it helped me realize how before I use to worry about things that weren't worth tripping for. 

Now I live a more careless life in that sense and I learned that not everyone will like you and THAT'S OKAY. We're not perfect.