Bi*tches errrwhere

Oh god

So, honestly I decided to write this entry because I'm tired of people's bullshit, really fuc*king tired.

Let's start with the fact that I'm a junior in high school, or hell school (same sh*it), and know some people that are just too much for me to handle.

So there is this girl that I have been friends with since technically middle school and at some point in high school we became really close. Well, let me just start by saying that people change... and not exactly for the better.

[fact 1: this individual was miraculously given the gift of having my name, my name–mine–oh the irony]

It all started when junior year begun, somehow I got closer to R's (let's call her R for the sake of my safety) best friend and we just hung out more than usual. R started to distance herself from her and we found out we had many things in common so obviously this girl (A for her) and I became really really close friends.

Keep in mind that at this point R and A were not really close anymore. I personally believe I had nothing to do with this since there was beef long before I was in the picture.

Anyway, R started to become an insufferable b*itch.

Literally.

Well, as the year progressed she became a stuck up daddy's girl that hung up with "cool" people and did not tolerate anyone's shit.

Guess what baby, nobody tolerates your sh*it either way.

Basically, it all consisted of her friends from church, which were all mostly seniors, and her private school friends. However, she still talked to some of my friends, or should I say everyone, but little did they know she vomited bullsh*it behind their backs.

Obviously, I was aware of this, but being the nice person I sadly am, I didn't feel the need to confront her about anything. After all, it was not really my business and I knew my friends weren't really that fond of her anymore. All I did was tell A and my other best friend about it.

She proceeded to be the fakest ho*e in the planet. She would laugh and smile when with my friends but later when it was me, her and another friend in class she would sh*it talk so much I wondered how her lips kept up with it.

R would talk sh*it about my boyfriend and my friends in front of me (when with them she was all rainbows and butterflies) and at some point she even made fun of me. And that's when I was done, DONE.

I fired back at her as much as possible and she would just roll her eyes and be like: "ugh whatever"

Let's paint a picture:

R: "How the fu*ck did you get an A on the test if all you do is read po*rn? All you do is cheat" Po*rn as in wattpad (I know, what a b*itch).

V(me): "Fam, wait a sec, who asked me for a picture of the answers a week ago? OH THAT WAS YOU!"

*R rolls her eyes and says "whatever"*

And yep, that's how it when on for almost an hour that day, she would say some dumb shi*t and I would just fire back. An hour turned into every day and everyday turned into even through group chats. I found out she talked sh*it about me for a living and decided to ignore her existence because all it was doing was causing me wrinkles.

Since the beginning of her now constant sh*it vomit, we have beef. And still, we have one class together and sit next to each other and wait, hold up; her other best friend is who I am the closest to in that class. This means we still have to talk to each other, which is ugh since I have to listen to her crap constantly and waste my breath saying something back because I can't just let her walk over people.

Anyway, today she decided to tell me why she got out of a group chat we were in with my friends. She said, and I quote, "I found out they are all fake and talk sh*it about me behind my back" LMAOOOOOOOOO. IM DEAD. I bit my tongue so hard I think it left a mark. How the fu*ck?

Honey, you talk sh*it more than you blink so stfu.

(And oops, there is a slight possibility that 'they' is me)

Then she proceeded to state how she doesn't like them and they all suck as*s. Honestly, I cannot understand how a person can be so fake, she should make a manual for that.

At this point, she believes we are somehow kind of "almost friends" or as I call it, people that have no choice but to listen to each other's bullsh*it. And yep, I do talk crap about her because yolo, people need to know how much of a stunt she is.

Moral of the story: do not keep up with other people's bullshit, buy fake bi*tch repellent and more importantly, keep your friends close and your enemies closer.