Chapter 16

When i was done i didnt realize the car has already stop and they were looking at me there mouths hung open.

"Holy shit!" Liam said.
"No shit how the fuck!" Marcuz said still satring at me.
"Thats the rap girl!"allen said.
I just laugh then we got out. And they crushed me to death by there hugs.
Omfg. Then when i turned around i was surprise the house was so fucking big. But not big as mine in cali.

"Leggo!" Liam said leading the way

"Ohh marcuz my feet hurts. Can i habe a piggy back ride!" I said in my very sweet voice.
"Yeah sure hope on!" He groaned bending down. I jump on and we were of to go with marcuz running.
"Kids!" Allen mumbled. But we heard it.
"Kids my ass says the oldie who cried when his cat died!" Marcuz battered.

Then the banters begun. When we got in i saw a hunk fucking hottie guy who was looking mat at us.

"What the fuck do you think your doing!" He barked.
"Calm down chace!" Allen said.

Oh my kangaroo has gotten hot and big. Wait where the fuck did that my cane from fuck snap out of it.

"Yo kangaroo! Stop being a meani and gave me a hug!" I sang. Then his eyes got big as a saucer.

"Alexa!" He said. I used to call him kangaroo.
"In flesh!" I fake bowed. Then he came running at me. And hugging me.

When we were settled i smack him in the head hardly.

"Ouch!" He exclaimed.
"Ouch my ass you mother fucker bought me so feed me!" I barked.
"Yes mylo!" He said and smiled.
Making me blush. When we were kids he used to call me mylo it means my love.

Then we hanged out for the rest of the day.

Then i realize it was the perfect day of my life until kangaroo said. We share bedrooms. Then turned out i beat his ass up.

*midnight*

When i woke up. I realize chace wasnt on bed. Then the thunders was so loud. I quickly got up and made my way to his office. Since they gave me a tour erlier. The office was slight open.

And when i peeked it broke my heart once again. Chace was half naked with a bimbo who was already naked.
I bit back a sob. And turned away letting the tears fall down.

I made my was to marcuz bedroom and knock.

"Come in princess!" He said.
I came in and when he looks at my face he quickly got up and carried me onto bed setting me on his lap.

"Whats wrong?" He asked.
"Ch-chace S-exx with a blond i-in his o-office!" Then i cried on his chest.
"That asshole!" He muttered making me laugh a little bit.
"Can i sleep here. And can i borrow some clothes its really not comfortable being in this pjs!" I said pointing at my pjs.
"Sure boxers or sweat pants!" He asked heading to his walk in closet.
"Boxers" i replied.