Chapter 22

To: alexa Raven Black

Hi love i know when you find this im long gone. I know your going to my closet to borrow some of my clothes. Haha by the way i know that this will gonna happen chace has warn me to back off but i didnt chace loves you very much babe so forgive him and give him a chance remember i will always love you forever and ever and i will be right by your side at all times. Im gonna miss you and please stop crying i know you will cry cause your gonna miss my hot body :P

And please wear my necklace its mine since we were kids. Keep it

Forever yours
Marcuz tanteo

I smiled at his funny Last messages. I opened the envelop again and found a necklace with a ring pendant in it.

I wore it and put the journal back his closet and got some clothes and head to chace's and i room

What marcuz said was running trough my head forgive chace. Maybe i should forgive him. I miss him too.

I got my phone out from my purse and dialled liam.

"Hello!" His deep voice spoke.
"Hi!" I laughed.
"Babe chace come on!" I heard a squecky voice in the backround.
"Coming!" I hear chace voice yelled.
"Shit!" Liam cursed.
Tears started to pool my eyes. He loves me his ass. I take back all i said i dont miss him and heck i wont forgive that stupid manwhore. Then i got an idea.

"Hey babe wait up. Im coming to the bathroom!" I shouted not thinking what i was screaming. I mean im alone for god sake.

"Who's babe wait who the fuck are you with alexa!" Liam shouted. Nice thats the reaction i just wanted.

Then i hear shuffling.

"Who are you with lex i swear this is no fun time!" Allen exclaimed.
"Fun time what?" I heard chace voice on the backround.
"Lexa is with some guy! And they were talking about shower together erlier!" I heard liam muttered making me smirk.

Then i heard shuffling again.

"Who the fuck are you with!" Chace voice rang to the phone.
"One night stand. Wait its none of your goddam business!" I hissed.
"One night what?! Its my goddam business lexa!" He yelled. Making me flinch nice now my ear is damage.

"Wait you mean you can have your damn hook ups when i cant thats unfair you get to have sex while i wait here! Nice try" i spat fake angrily. I smirk at my plan.

He didnt respond so i hung up. And change to marcuz boxer and shirt then skipped my way downstairs.

I found marie on the living room relaxing. I sat down beside her with the creepy smile on my face.

"What did you do!" She smirks.
"Well i think i did something but its not that bad though!" I laughed.

Then we ordered pizza and i told her everyrhing happened.