Chapter 2

*pic of alex up there☝👆☝*

From: kadey Baby ^_^

Hey baby! Were waiting by the canteen doors where are you? :).

Well if your wondering. No me and kade are just like these to each other. But nothing more nothing less were just bestfriend altough i have a little
Crush on him. His kindda cute really.

I quickly got my bag and made my way on the canteen when i bump into someone.

"Watch were your going bitch!" I hissed. Getting up from the floor.
"Im really really terrebly sorry ms. I mean madam i mean shit im so sorry!" The nerdy girl who i heard was named trisha stuttered.

I maybe a bad girl but i never bully someone. Uhm maybe i do but thats just the people who bullied poor kids. I quickly softened.

"Its fine trisha. No harm done." I said. And started walking to the canteen and spotted the gang near the door.

"Heyyy!" Kade said. Hugging me.
"Off get of me you oager your squezing me to death!" I said. Tried Pushing kade. Key word "Tried"
But the oager wouldnt budge.
"Couples!" Hunter mumbled. But we heard it. Kade lets go of me and scoots away from me "ouch!"
"No were not!" I say childishly.
"She's ugly!" Kade stuck his tounge out at me.
"His an oager!" I huffed.
"Cut it of you to and lets go inside im hungry as fuck!" Marie said. Walking away with us following her.

When we entered the canteen everbody stopped and stared at us. And that pissed the hell outta me.!

"WOULD YOU FUCKING PEOPLE GO BACK TO WHAT THE EVER FUCKING HELL ARE YOU DOING AND STOP FUCKING STARING AT US OR I WILL STRANGLE EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU HERE!!" i screamed at the top of my lungs. And i swear it was silent as fuck you could hear a cricket.

Then everyone started turning away theyre attention to us.

"That was fucking scary!" Marie laughed.
"They needed to stop being nosy by the way!" Hunter said annoyed.
"True theyre. Annoying as fuck! Brothers!" Kade said.
"Did you just called us brothers?!!" I ask smirking. Then horror flashed in his adorable face.
"Uhm erm not uh yeah no!" He stuttered.
"Oh really kade!" Marie said. Walking over him.

"Cut it out people and lets go to our spot!" Hunter said. Rolling his eyes.

*After Classes!* -House-

We were chilling at the couch when the telephone rang. Since i was the nearest i picked it up.

????: hello!
Me: who are you?
????: shut up alexa. And by the way you and kade has a 2 team fight tonight its not a tag match its on the ring and double play!
Me: ok bossy mark will be there. At what time?
Mark: maybe 12 midnight thatll be great.

Then he quickly hung up well mark is the underground fighting club owner and he loves us 4 to death. Then all eyes were on me.

"What he said?" Hunter excitedly ask.
"Do i have fight tonight!" Marie asked.
"Is it me??" Kade said hopefully.
"Shut up people.! Me and kade has a fight tonight 12 midnight! Were team.!" I sighed. And they all started dancing. They love watching me kick ass.