Chapter 18

When i woke up i was at a room and there is a guy doctor.

When he took off his mask i realize he was cobra then aiden and mark my people.

"Who shot you!" Cobra asked.
"Chace fucking drake king!" I said. Trying to move but turned out i got hurt.
"What do we do boss!" Mark asked.
"Well im heading to the base tonight gather our mens!" I said and layed back down relaxing.
"Ok boss!" Aiden saluted making me laugh.

Then cobra shooed aiden and mark out.

"Cobra tell them i have amnesia due to the hard impact when i fell!" I said. He nodded and made his way out.

Then marcuz liam and allen came in.

"Alex are you alright!" Allen rushed to my side.
"Whos alex and who are you?" I said.
"Oh come lexa stop joking!" Liam laughed. I wanted to laugh so bad but i cant and will not.

Then on que cobra came in.

"Doc what happened to her!" Marcuz asked.
"She has an amnesia! Temporarily due to her hard hit! And as for her shot shoulder its fine!" Cobra said. He talked like a doctor. Then he left.

"Whats my name?" I blurted out fakely. But guilty was started to fill me i cant lie to them.

"I cant do this!" I said tears started to roll down my cheeks.
"What do you mean!" Liam asked.
"I dont have amnesia.! And chace cant know that i dont have amnesia." I said and then started to sob hard.

They just hugged me there and told me it was alright.

*4pm later on*

I told cobra to let me off. He agreed then marcuz liam and allen was taking me to chace house again to move out.

Marcuz decided its better if i go home. And i told him to come with me.

When we got there i was holding into marcuz closely.
When we got in the house was a total mess and chace was on the living room sitting in the middle of the mess.

When we walked in he stood up.

"Alex your alright!" He tried to hug me. But allen and liam stepped infront of me and marcuz while i scooted more into marcuz.

"Fuck you chace she has amnesia! Because of the tiny brain of yours.!