Chapter 6

After like hours they finally calmed down. And they told me there plan to make kade jealous.

Well edrian will fake date me and tofer will brag it to everyone to make it true like. And edrian will be sleeping at my house in my bedroom at my bed yep. But im used to it.

We dropped tofer first than we head to my house. When we got there it was already 3am and the lights were all on signalling us that theyre awake.

"Ready?" I asked looking at edrian.
"Ready as ever!" He smirk.
We got out the limo and send the driver to his home.
Edrian snaked his arms on my waist making me stiff he chuckled.
"Relax babe!" He whispered in my ear

When we entered the house. We passed by a very piss looking people.
Marie was pacing around. Kade was sitting on the couch his head down and his 2 hands were in his head. Hunter was leaning on the wall.

When i shut the door theyre eyes snap to me.

"Where were you?" Marie bursted.
"Im somewhere where i know its not your business!" I said coldly.
"Whats edrian doing here?" Kade asked.
"Dont be rude to my BOYFRIEND" emphasizing the boyfriend word and i look at them kade was going to burst out in a minute and marie gasped while hunter was pissed.

"When?" Hunter asked.
"Earlier. And you should be glad that she let her know not like others not letting theyre bestfriend know theyre in a relationship" edrian hissed making me smirk take that bitches.

Without another word i drag edrian to my room.

"What was that?"i asked smirking.
"They deserve it" he snorted taking off his shirts threw it at me while he threw his pants away and was left on his boxers. He dive in my bed.

I changed into his shirts it smells like calvin klein perfume. And was left on my panty.

Im not really shy to show but his shirt was long and this is my bed outfit that makes me comfortable.

I snuggled into edrians arm. And fell asleep trying to ease the heart pain.

When i woke up. I realize edrian wasnt there so i got up and found a note in my night stand.

Hey babe (eww)

Gotta go coach and me has a session today. Take care and get ready in 7 im picking you up.
Mom is hosting a party.

I laugh at the eww part. I walk downstairs and entered the kitchen marie was eating silently. Hunter too and kade was on his phone.

I cough. And marie look up. And look at me from down to head. Then her eyes widened.

I look down and realize i was still on edrian shirt. Making me smirk.

Hunter look up and his eyes widened.

"The fuck!" Hunter blurted. Making kade look up at my direction.
"What the fuck" kade yelled. And i swear i was fucking scared now.
"Did something happened last night with you and edrian!" Marie whispered.
"Maybe" i said.