Ren's New Body!

Ren has been in the hospital for a while now. I visit him everyday. Everytime I visit, he seems more and more depressed. I never found out why until...

"Hey Ren!" A month after Rens release, he's been living with me. Everyday's the same. We both get up, I go to work, go home, make food for Ren, go on a walk, find one of my boyfriends, Ren wants to go home because he's sick. That's our days.

"Hey Aoba... Is it okay if we skip our walk after you get home?" He asks with an uneasy feeling. I nod and weakly smiled at him. I walked over to him, placed a hand on his head and frowned.

"Do you want me to stay home today? You have a little fever." Rens eyes widened. He nodded and hugged me. He was crying. I stroke his hair and lay on my bed with him. I kissed his head and he fell asleep. I took out my phone and called my boss.

"Aoba-kun! So glad you called, I don't need you in work today." He said as I nodded with joy.

"That's alright I was calling to call out. Rens not feeling well." My boss made a small noise and then breathed in.

"Well you tell him I said to feel better. Also Aoba-kun if you need some sick days for Ren in the future just tell me because I just hired someone and he loves this place like you do. I'll have you meet him when Ren is feeling better." Haga explained, happily.

"That sounds good, Haga-san!" I said and we both hung up. I smiled to Ren and whispered into his sleeping ear. "I'm always going to be here with you. I promise." I pushed my head on his chest and felt his warmth. I smiled and took my jacket off. I'm not going anywhere so I don't need it.

"Aoba... Aoba. Wake up!" I heard someone's voice. Rens. I looked up and saw him hanging over me. I hugged him and got up.

"What's up? Are you alright?" I examined his state and saw nothing. I checked his fever and noticed it was gone. I gave a questioning look.

"I'm alright. Its 1 in the afternoon and you haven't eaten. And it also feels like you caught my fever." He gave a depressed look then moved to the side. "I made you lunch." He handed me a plate with a couple sandwiches and a dish of donuts. I smiled at him.

"Thanks Ren. Are you going to sit in here with me?" He nodded and sat on the bed. I gave him a donut and he took it. I smiled at him.

As I finished eating, Ren took my dishes and I almost fell asleep again but when Ren walked back in, I sat up. He sat next to me on the bed and began stroking my hair. I let out a small noise and held his chest. He smiled and kept stroking my hair. I held a hand to my mouth as this continued.

"R-Ren... stop!" I wanted to keep going but we couldn't. He gave a saddened look. I looked away.

"May I continue?" He asked and pushed me so that I'm below him. I nodded. He took hold of my shirt and pulled it off. He kissed my chest while I let out multiple moans. I got harder as this continued. I arched my back and let him do as he pleased. He unbuttoned my pants and took out my member. I blushed at his position and looked away.

Someone knocked at the front door. I looked to Ren, wanting to get up. He shook his head. I glared at him as the knocking continued. I pushed Ren away, fixed my clothes and walked to my door. I looked back at Ren who had a sense of anger in his eyes. I walked back over and kissed him. I walked to the door, opened it and let him come in. It was Koujaku.

"Hey Koujaku. Out of work early?" He laughed and we walked up to my room. I saw Ren on my bed, reading a book. I walked over to him and kissed his cheek. He got up and left. I felt pain prick at my chest. Koujaku noticed.

"What's up with him?" I heard footsteps walking down the stairs.

After that day, Ren's been ignoring me.