Death In The Family (Last Part)

Hey guys! Before I start this story, I wanted to let yuh know that I'm starting another Noiz x Aoba because I ship them. I also ship Noiz x Clear but I'm thinking of how they would actually act together in my mind so I'll give that time. But I'm just confirming that I'm starting another Noiz x Aoba sometime soon.

~

~

On the day I went to the hospital for child birth, I could barely walk. The baby was kicking me and my stomach had hurt previously from throwing up. I had Sly carry me instead of walking. As soon as I was in the surgery room, I had doctors and nurses surrounding me. Is it the first time a male gave birth? Jesus. With all this commotion I felt sick again.

"Aoba... Come on, just push." I had Noiz and Sly on either side of me. I was breathing heavily and my sight began wavering. I couldn't see nor think straight. The doctors had to cut my stomach open because I couldn't push anymore.

The heartbeat monitor stopped. I stopped breathing. Everything was black. I had no mind, no memory. Nothing. All gone. As I faded away, I saw Ren and Sly calling my name. A nurse holding a healthy, smiling baby boy. And like that...

Darkness. Nothing was left of me.

It all ended like that. I died happily, knowing that the baby was okay.

~

~

I'm sorry for making this how it ends. I just had to finish this some how and I felt like it should be a tragic ending. Sad in the beginning, happy in the middle, sad again in the end.

I hope you liked this story, like I said before my new Noiz x Aoba will be started soon so stay tuned for that.