Chapter Four ~Meeting the New Kid~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, I am really, REALLY sorry for taking so long to update. I know this chapter isn't as long as the other three and it's quite boring as well. <~(I'm Sorry about that) )': but please don't give up I have some ideas about what might happen next. I'll try and update sooner since I took so long to update this chapter. Well Okay here's Chapter Four ~Meeting the New Kid~

Thank you for reading, I hope you injoy this chapter. :)

~LittleHoney xox

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Four ~Meeting the New Kid~

Lexi POV

Ever since I came home that night, Mrs Anderson let me stay home Tuesday AND Wednesday. Since I’m gonna have lots of work to catch up on I decided to go back to school on Thursday. So here I am walking to home group.

As I walked into my home room, I noticed that people were gossiping more than normal. I pushed that to the side as I walked to my seat at the back of the room, to see someone was sitting there. In my spot, I gave him a once over look.

Big wide shoulders and chest was what I saw first, then the big muscles ready to rip the tight shirt he was wearing. Dark tanned skin and lime green eyes with pitch black spiky hair. “Umm…” I mumble as I tried not to drool at the hottie sitting in my seat.

I stared into his lime green eyes that had me captivated. My heart started to beat faster as he stared back at me with a smile with those lushes’ lips of his. I fell into those eyes and got lot. Just then I heard the bell ring. I realised I had just been staring at this guy for the whole of home group. I quickly turned around and ran out of the room but I swear I heard a deep voice chuckle behind me.

I ran off to maths. Once I reached the class room door I was panting a little. I walked in and sat down in the back row next to Zoe. I told Zoe about what had happened on Monday. We ended up not doing any of our work and chatted instead.

I walked to English, the only class I don’t have with any of my friends. Since I got to class early I sat in my normal spot and opened my phone and started reading a book on it. I ignored everyone as they made their way into the class. For some reason my English teacher is always late to class.

I felt a pair of eyes staring at me. I looked up from my book to see a pair of lime green eyes staring at me. “Uh…” I mumbled as I realised these lime green eyes belong to the new guy who I had stared at all of home group. I started blushing as I grew embarrassed about how I had just gawked at him this morning.

His voice you could tell would be deep as he chuckled. “Hey.” He purred and I was right it was deep and husky. It would be amazing to wake up to that voice… Wait What? My thoughts were starting to go wild on me.

“Uh… Hi.” I mumble.

“What rank are you in the pack?”

“Um… I’m not in the pack…”

“So you’re a rogue then?” he asks with a bit of shock

“Um… I don’t think I am…”

“You either are or you’re not.” A little confused look took over his face.

“Well I’m not a wolf and my kind, don’t have packs.”

“Oh…” he sniffed the air “You’re a cat… I didn’t know they had any prides around here?!” he says confused.

“Yeah I’m a cat, but there isn’t any prides around here.”

“So you’re a rogue cat?”

“No…” I mumble “I just didn’t have anywhere to go…”

“What do ya mean?”

“Well I kinda lost my parents a couple of months ago and I moved into my best friends place. He lives here and his parents knew my mum and dad.”

“Oh… Does the local pack know you’re here on their territory?”

“Yeah the Alpha knows... But it was the old Alpha I met. Well I met him when I was little once. Their only letting me stay because I have no home since my parents died and that the Andersons are looking after me and said they would take complete responsibility for anything I do…”

“That’s really cool of them to do that!” he smiles at me.

“So what rank are you in the pack?”

“An Alpha.” He said proudly. My mouth dropped open.

“A-an a-alpha?” I squeaked

“Yeah.” He smirked at me.

“So why you here at this school? I thought it was on Alpha Eric’s territory?”

“Well since this school is smack bang on the border of mine and Alpha Eric’s territories.”

“Ohh… cool.” I mumble. We ended up chatting all through English.

As the bell went he asked “Oh and by the way… What’s your name?” I giggle and reply.

“My names Alexandra but you can call me Lexi!” I smile at him. “And yours would be?” I asked with a slight blush.

“Dominic, but I prefer Dom.” He smiled back at me as we walked out the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 So what do you think of Dom? Do you think Lexi should fall for Dom and forget about Eric?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so would you keep reading this or not?

Please Comment, I would really like your suggestions/advice!

so vote and comment what you think!

Thank you for reading!

~LittleHoney xox~