Chapter 3

✔️Chapter 3

Zayn's POV

I walk into school and found my locker. Liam comes up to me with Sophia following behind. He grabs my arm and writes his number with a sharpie.

"Call me," he winks.

"I thought you're straight," I raise an eyebrow.

"Until I saw you," he winks again and this time I just rolled my eyes.

"But Liam, you're dating me," Sophia tells him angryly.

"Sorry sweatheart. You know it was only for attention with me being the NEW captain of the football team and you being a cheerleader," he smirks.

I just rolled my eyes again and walk to my next class. I spot Josh and sat down next to him.

"Dang, first day here and you got a number already," Josh eyes widened.

"Actually, I got like ten in my pocket," I replied.

"Wow, you're the new eye candy," Harry cuts in.

"It hasn't even been first period yet, gosh," Louis rolls his eyes.

"Why are you being so saltly Lewis?" I tease him and I hear Josh and Harry gasp.

"Don't call me Lewis," he grits his teeth.

"What are you gonna do about it shorty?" I challenge him.

His face suddenly doesn't look angry and he smirks then replies, "Oh you'll see you'll see. By the way, you're shorter than me." He flicks my head and sits down in front of me next to Harry.

"You're in for a treat mate," Josh whispers in my ear.

I pout but Dan pats my back.

Ring

"Alright class, I am your homeroom teacher and first period. The way this school works is great for you guys. You stay in the classroom all day. You can sit anywhere you want. Lunch is at noon where ever you want, then back to classes which is same in the morning. Anyway, new students. Please come up here and tell us where you're from and three facts," the teacher announces.

Dan, Ant, and I walk up to the front.

"Hello, my name is Anthony but you can call me Ant. My brother his Dan, my best friend is Zayn, and I like motorbiking. I'm from Bradford," Ant started.

Dan was next, "My name is Danny, call me Dan. I am Ant's brother, my best friend is also Zayn, and I too like motorbiking. I'm from Bradford."

"My name is Zayn, call me Zayn. My best friends are these two idiots, I like art, and motorbiking. I'm from Bradford also," I said.

"That's great boys, you may sit down now, make yourselves comfortable," the teacher answers.

I walk over to a bean bag and I was about to sit but Liam came under me. He quickly sat down and pulled me ontop of them.

"Someone made themselves comfy," someone snickers.

I glare at them and struggled to get out of Liam's arms.

"Leeyum," I wine, "let go of me," I started pouting.

"Nah, I'm good. We can have class like this," Liam smirks.

"Ugh, just let go of me you imbecile," I whine as Dan and Ant sit in the other bean bags.

"Ooooo Zaynie used a big word," Ant taunts.

"Shut up Ant," I growl at him.

"Zayn, that's not nice," my mother says as she walks into the class making the class 'oooo', "and why are you sitting on Liam?"