Chapter 4

✔️Chapter 4

I updated bc of @MOOJJO
Thank her cuz if she didn't comment, this would've took awhile to update.

Zayn's POV

I open my eyes seeing a bright light so I squint them. When I get used to the light, I open my eyes fully and scan the room. I see the boys in the hard chairs and on the floor who are sleeping. I next see my mother sleeping, sitting down, and leaning on Liam's shoulder who's looking down at his lap. I slowly let out a tear escape just thinking of how worried she's probably been.

"L-Liam?" I whimper, making his head snap up.

Liam carefully places my mom off of him and quietly walks up to me then asks, "How are you feeling?"

I look at him and shrug, "What happened to Dan and Ant?"

"They uh, th-they um, Zayn, they didn't make it," he stutters over his words.

"W-What, n-no, they had to," I start tearing up, feeling my heart break.

"I'm sorry Zayn, I'm really am. But they covered you from the crash to save you but they didn't make it," then I felt everything coming to me.

When Sophia and I convinced them to go. The empty road. Us motorcycling down the road. Dan and Ant ontop of me. The screaming. The shattered glass and then their last words.

"Zayn, move on without us, you'll be fine, just open up to the boys. Life occurs with obstacles, you can always get passed them. Your life is like a puzzle, not all pieces go together, sometimes the puzzle is hard, but with the right help you can complete the puzzle. But you have to try and you have to open up more to complete your life," is what Dan had said.

"Zayn, you will be fine without us. Give the boys some information to work with to help. Like Dan said about a puzzle and finding help. The boys are a great help, they won't hurt you on purpose. They are the right help to complete the puzzle. Just remember in life that they're are people who break you and they're people who fix you. Find who's right for you, find who's a breaker and a fixer. Forget about your past. You live in the present so act like it. The past is the past and won't come back. If it does, be your true sassy self and sass it back down but this time, you will have more people on your side, the boys," Ant had said.

"Goodbye little brother, move on in life, forget about us if you half to," Dan smiles.

"We will be watching over you as your angles. We love you, goodbye," Ant also smiles which those we the last things I saw before I passed out.

"Zayn? Zayn?" Liam calls waving his hand acrosd my face. I look at him with a teary face. "Are you okay? You zoned out." I just shrug and continued not making eye contact. "Alright, Zayn, go back to sleep," Liam kisses my forehead and was about to sit back in the hard chair but I grab his arm.

"Pl-Please sta-ay with m-me," I say to him, because I feel so broken.

He turns around and climbs into the bed. I lay on Liam's chest to listen to his heartbeat, so he wraps his arms around me. He starts singing a song.

The end of the night
We should say goodbye
But we carry on
While everyone's gone

Never felt like this before
Are we friends or are we more?
As I'm walking towards the door
I'm not sure

But, baby, if you say you want me to stay
I'll change my mind
'Cause I don't wanna know I'm walking away
If you'll be mine
Won't go, won't go
So, baby, if you say you want me to stay, stay for the night
I'll change my mind.

Lean in when you laugh,
We take photographs
There's no music on
But we dance along

Never felt like this before
Are we friends or are we more?
As I'm walking towards the door
I'm not sure.