Twitcam !

You were best friends with the 5sos boys and they were currently on a break from there sounds good feels good tour. They'd currently been to Asia and then they're going to the UK in a couple of weeks. Asia was great, we had a lot of sushi and Japan had a lot of Pokemon stuff and I got my own pokeball bra.
With the boys I love each of them equally, I've known them since forever going to school with Luke, Michael and Calum. I mean I was more on Michaels side when Luke and Michael disliked each other, but when Michael and Calum became friends with him so did I. With Ashton as soon as I met him we clicked as well so it feels like I've know him forever, along with the other boys.
We were all currently in a hotel room in LA. Calum and Michael were playing Fifa with Luke cheering Michael on. Ashton was sat in the kitchen area looking through his phone. I travel with the boys because they offered me a job as there manager, well when I say offered when we were younger I always used to pretend I was and then when they got famous they wanted me to stay with them. It also has its perks because I'm also in charge of hair and make-up. Yes that means helping Mikey dye his hair regularly and making sure that it doesn't fall out.
Today I was wearing Michaels Harley Davidson shirt and a pair of my black panties. I wasn't worried about the boys seeing me like this, hell I sometimes even walk around in just a bra and panties considering Calum even walks around butt naked. But I'm defiantly not complaining.
I walked over to the kitchen side and wrapped my arms around Ashton
"Morning Y/N"
"Morning Ash, what are we doing today?"
"I was thinking we could do a twitcam, we haven't done one in a while and hopefully it won't crash"
"Yeah I bet the fans will love that"
He smiled at me his dimples showing. I kissed him on the cheeks and walked over to the boys.
"Daym Y/N"
The boys eyes averted to me and I twirled around, lifting up my top in the process. I smiled down at Calum and he coughed awkwardly.
"My turn" Luke said
Michael stood up and passed Luke the control and pulled me down onto the sofa with him. I giggled into his neck and sat up straight.
"Shit Mikey, we're going to have to re dye your hair" he groaned and moved into a more comfortable position but that meant he thrusted his hip into mine. I may have let out a small whimper. He looked up at me and smirked, why the fuck did he have to be so hot. It's great being on tour with the boys, but I have sexual needs and the boys don't help with that, they're all so attractive and always going on about sex. It's not like I could ever have sex with them though, they're my best friends that would be weird, but hey a girl can dream.
Michael however obviously didn't understand the whole best friend thing as he ran his hands up my thighs.
"Did you just moan baby?" He whispered in my ear. My breath hitched as I shook my head.
"But I heard you, don't deny it kitten" I looked into his eyes and they were a different shade of green then I remember. Are faces were inches apart and his breath was fanning over my lips.
"Guys the twitcam is ready and it's not crashing" Ashton shouted
I looked up and the three boys were looking at me and Michael. I awkwardly got of him and sat on the floor. Luke had a smirk playing on his face as I hit his shoulder.
"No Y/N get in the twitcam" Calum whined, I shuffled over and Calum came and sat behind me. I leant into his chest as Ashton was thanking the fans.
"You're all so amazing and we're always so thankful, love you guys, we also want to know what's your favourite song on Sounds good feels good, so like tweet us"
"Use the hashtag #5sostwitcam "
"Let's get it trending" Luke clapped.
I sighed contently looking at these four amazing boys, they've come so far an-
I looked down onto my lap and Calums hand was stroking my inner thigh. I placed my hand on his trying to pull it away but he was stronger then me and I didn't want it to look obvious on the camera. As on the camera you could only see our top halves.
I turned around and looked at him, his expression was straight and just normal, until he looked down at me and gave me a innocent smile. I glared up at him before I felt him run his finger stroke over my panties. I let out a whine but covered it up with a cough. I turned back around and looked over at Michael he wasn't in the camera vision but he winked and had a smirk on his lips whilst coming into the cameras view. I felt Calums fingers move my panties to the side and he started rolling my clit in his fingers. I let out a shaky breath and grabbed a hold of his muscly thighs, slightly grinding my ass into him. I tried not to make it obvious but it felt so good.
Calums other hand came and wrapped around my front them fingers running over my folds. He plunged his fingers into me and moved them at a fast pace. I let out a slight moan but Ashton was laughing so it was un heard, apart from Luke. Luke as Ashton turned the camera toward Michael sucked on my neck and around my jawline.
"Fuck guys what are you doing" I whispered
"We know how horny you are, always walking around in skimpy underwear, flirting with us and teasing us. You know exactly what you're doing and we're going to help you out"
"B-but you're doing a twit cam"
"Well then you best be quite" Luke rasped biting onto my earlobe.
I moaned quietly and looked at him, he bit his lip twiddling his lip ring in his mouth. Calums hand worked faster on me, as I felt my high approaching. I bit my lip and watch Calums muscles tense every time he pounded his fingers into me. The camera was still facing Michael who was telling the fans about meeting doge and his stupid hat. My hands squeezed Calums thighs as I came around his fingers with a small groan. He slid his fingers out of me and sucked on them.
"You alright Y/N?" Michael asked in camera
"Y-yeah just ill and tiered" I breathed
"Come sit up here" Michael patted the seat next to him at the table and I obliged and sat down. Calum and Ashton sat behind me and Michael as they starting reading out tweets from fans. I looked down slightly at my panties. They were drenched, and uncomfortable the only way I'd be more comfortable is if I took them off. So that's what I did, I ran my hands across them and slid them down my legs catching the attention of the boys.
"Mm what did you cook this morning Ash it smells so sweet" Michael spoke looking at Ashton. Ashton only laughed and carried on with what he was saying. I looked over the computer screen at Luke. Who was looking under the table at my pussy. I shut my legs and he looked up at me with his beautiful blue eyes. He crawled over to the table and went underneath. I looked down and he pointed his finger upwards, making me look directly at the camera not wanting people to know he was there. He edged forwards and kissed my thighs, he spread my legs and licked a stripe up my pussy. I was still sensitive from the orgasm Calum gave me, so my legs shook when Luke started kitten licking. His hand held my thighs down and he sucked on my clit. His lip ring was cold and trailing over my folds. It felt fucking amazing the warmth of his pink lips against the cold metal ring sucking at my pussy. He slanted his head slightly and one of his hands came to my hips and rubbed circles on it. The way his head was slanted I could feel his stubble scratch in between my thighs. He nestled his head further and sucked harshly. I tilted my head back and my arms looked like I was stretching, Calum from behind kissed my forehead. I looked back down and Lukes eyes were glimmering up at me, I quickly looked back up at the camera and ran my fingers through his blonde hair. I felt him smirk against my pussy as his tongue dipped into my entrance. I bit my lip and looked at Michael who was reading tweets.
"This tweet is from @freddiefrog300 it says 'Hope Y/N gets better soon x #5sostwitcam ' aw yeah me too"
"T-thanks" I groaned
Luke sucked at my entrances as his tongue delved deep into me. I could feel my second orgasm approaching, I tightened my grip on Luke's hair and my thighs squeeze together.
"Fuck" I grumbled whilst titling the camera and grabbing hold of the edge of the table. I came and my legs shook around Luke's face which he was kitten licking me still. I gave out a big sigh and hid my face in my arms. Luke stopped licking me and got out from under the table he wiped his chin. I pouted at him and he came and sat next to me. I breathed into his shirt and hid my face. I felt another hand stroke my thigh.
"Why don't you go to bed Y/N? You look tiered"
"I'm knackered"
I slid over Ashton's lap, not getting my pussy on camera and maybe grinding my ass into Ashton's crotch as I moved out of camera lens way.
I sauntered to the bedroom and the boys followed but not having the camera on me, it was facing the window. I laid down on the bed. Never have I ever experienced two mind blowing orgasms. I heard the door creak and Ashton walked in, glaring at me. Luke and Calum sat in the window ledge with the computer and started answering questions.
"You think that was fucking funny?" Ash whispered.
I gasped as he climbed on top of me. He pulled down his trousers and grinded his boxer covered bulge into my heat.
"A-ash I'm so sensitive" I muttered
"Let's see if you can take me"
He pulled out his cock from his boxers and ran it over my folds. He had a smooth hairless cock which was tanned and thick. The head oozing out pre-cum. He edged his cock into me and moved his hips at a fast pace. My pussy couldn't take it and my walls kept clenching around his cock. He sexily groaned into my neck and sucked onto my sweet spot. He moved his arms above my head and knelt on the bed, I wrapped my legs around his wait and he fucked me at a different angle hitting my g-spot.
"Ash fuck harder" I murmured
"Shh baby, quieter" I whined into his chest and grinded up with Ashtons thrusts. Ashton started to jolt and I knew his orgasm was approaching. He smacked my ass and bit down on my neck as he came into me, which triggered my body to cum all over his cock.
"Y/N" Ashton panted
"Yeah"
"You're so fucking hot" I laughed at him as he pulled up his boxers and put on his discarded trousers. He smirked over to Luke and Calum who each had shit eating grins on there face. Ashton left the room whilst Michael walked into it.
"Hey Mikey" I wheezed
"Looks like you need a nice relaxing shower"
He walked over to me and lifted me off the bed. He walked over to the bathroom and slid of my (well his) top off my body. I looked over to the door and Luke, Calum and Ashton had made there way to the bed. Them all facing the bathroom door, the computer facing them. He kissed over the marks that Luke and Ashton had made and kissed down my body. I pushed him against the wall and peeled of his top, I kissed his body the way he did to me as I heard the boys laugh at a stupid joke Calum made. I pulled Michael into me by his belt loops and my lips hovered over his. He smiled and kissed me.
"Princess you're so good to us" His tongue swiped over my lips and entered my mouth sucking and nibbling on my lip. I undid his trousers and boxers. His dick was stood up, out of all the guys Michaels dick was the biggest. He had a pale dick with black hairs which to me is so attractive. I ran my fingers around the base of his dick and Michael reached out and grabbed a hold of my boobs. He ran the water in the shower and pushed me against the glass. My boobs against the glass was cold and I felt Michael behind me. He didn't waste any time in pounding his cock into my pussy. His hands gripped a hold of my hips and his dick fucked into me. I looked out the glass and could briefly see the boys looking in the bathroom watching me get fucked by Mikey.
I grinded my ass into him as the glass steamed up and the only thing I could see was Michaels discarded clothes outside the shower. I leant back and Michaels hand came around and rubbed my clit. He held me up by his other hand, wrapped around my waist whilst his head was tucked into my neck, where he was sucking yet another hickey.
I heard his moans being muffled into my neck, which were extremely sexy I started to see stars this time and my eyes went blurry as my pussy clenched around Michaels dick. I felt Michaels grip on my tighten as his load dripped down my leg and I leant against the glass door.
I caught my breath and turned around. Michaels hair was damp and his breathing was heavy.
"So how was the twitcam" I asked the boys
"Well we defiantly need to do it again" Michael laughed, along with Luke, Calum and Ashton.
"You guys are shits you know that right"
"Oh but baby girl, you fucking love it" Calum moaned, well shit.