glitter - m.c

At first you really didn't want to go

At first you really didn't want to go. You'd only just had a shower and the idea completely sounded insane. A glitter party. Parties in itself were boring to me. I always thought they'd be better but the best you get nowadays is dancing to YMCA or cha cha slide not to mention watch me whip.
But my boyfriend persuasion technique was the best. Getting ham and pineapple pizza with sweet potato fries and dough balls after the party got me going. I managed to find my creamy blue skirt and my small white crop top. I had done my make-up and leaving my hair down. I looked into the mirror and smiled.
"Babe you look so good" I smirked to myself and turned towards my boyfriend. He was wearing a black buttoned up shirt and his signature black skinny jeans. He was drinking in my appearance and to say the least I was doing the same exact thing, god he was so fucking hot and I bit my lip at the sight of him.
"As do you" he raised his pierced eyebrow and made his way over to me. He placed his hands on my hip and brought my body closer to his. His forehead rested on mine as he pecked my lips.
"C'mon lets get going" He pulled away and reached his hand out.
"Wait let me grab my heels" I walked to my closet and pulled out my cream basket filled with all my shoes, some that I've bought but most Michael bought me as he knows I love shoes. Although I tell him not to he always gets me them and loves treating me, especially designer shoes. I pulled out my leopard print heels, placed them on my feet. I grabbed hold of his hand whilst he was checking himself out in mirror. He paused and and turned to me, he gave me a sly look and edged his face towards mine.
"When we get home, I'm going to tie you up and fuck you so hard" he whispered, I gasped and squeezed my thighs together, I bit my lip trying not to let out a whine. I hated how he did this to me no matter what the mention of sex with him always made me feel some type of way. Michael and You anyhow were very kinky people, always trying new things such as whipped cream and tying each other up.
We walked out the door and made our way to the glitter party.

You'd gotten home and Michael pinned you straight up against the wall and attacked your neck with kisses. At the club many boys had come up to you, you had gotten more attention then you usally had and Michael being the jealous boyfriend had kept walking up to you every time a boy looked in your direction and making out with you whilst giving them a death glare.
You tilted your head back to allowing him more access to your neck and grabbed hold of his shirt pulling him closer. He ground himself into you and let out a gruff moan.
"You like teasing me like that?"
"Always"
"That fucking outfit and these fucking shoes, you look so fucking good no wonder all them boys where staring at whats mine"
He sucked down on your sweet spot and patted your thigh. You jumped up and with you in his arms, he made his way to the stair case.
"Wait" I mumbled against his lips, he placed me down on the ground and I walked over to the desk next to the door where I had placed the glitter tubes. I looked at Mikey and smirked at him, he gave me a questioning look and folded his arms. I ran up the stairs and he followed, I walked through the bedroom door which I was soon being pushed against. I giggled and pushed him away from me, I looked up and he was pouting. I grabbed hold of my glitter covered skirt and pulled it off my body along with the white crop top. I reached up and pecked his lips giving him a smirk, before walking towards the bed and getting on all fours on the bed.
"Now show me how much you loved my teasing Mikey" I moaned as I wiggled my ass in the air, he let out a huff and crawled behind me. He spanked me hard and I moaned into the pillow.
"Baby Girl, I want to hear your moans" He reached for my hair and pulled my head back. I sat up and reached around and grabbed the silver pot of glitter and gave it to him.
"Spank me with it"
"The tube?"
"No you idiot" I undid the lid and poured some into his hand.
"Ohh" With his other hand he rubbed over my ass, he spanked me again with the glitter going all over my right ass cheek and down your back. I loved the harshness of his spanks which the vibrations shook down my body like electric shock. I saw him grab another tube of glitter and I felt his palm come down on my left cheek.