Chapter Six: Secrets Unvailed

Charlie's P.O.V.

       "Aye boss," Jeremiah sang holding his beer in the air. 

"Hey man," I said raising my hand. I walked through the house and up the steps. "What's going on boys?" I asked smacking Ricardo on the back. 

"Trying to figure out where she was hiding today," Ricardo seethed. 

"I had my eye on her, don't worry about it," I calmed. Not long after I had settled back in we heard the shots. 

"Ricardo! Charles!" Jeremiah and a few of the others were yelling for us. We rushed down the steps and caught a glimpse of the car that was speeding away. Shadows. I thought bitterly. 

"Jeremiah's down boss!" Mixer screamed. I ran over to my buddies, Jeremiah was bleeding badly.
"It's be an honor to run with you boys," He sighed heavily. He was gasping for breath when his chest fell for the last time. 

"It's time for war," I fumed. 

            Kelly's P.O.V.

   "Where the fuck have you been?!" Everyone yelled at once.

"I was just out, goodness," I gasped. "What the fuck's going on that has everyone on edge?" I asked growing concerned. 

"West Hoods," Nixson sneered. 

"What about them?" I asked stopping dead in my tracks. 

"They've started an all out war. We took the liberty of taking shit into our own hands this time," He chuckled.

"What the fuck did you do?!" I screamed, pinning him against the wall by the throat.  

"Nothing you wouldn't have done," He choked out between the small breaths he could take. 

"That doesn't answer my question,"  I seethed.  

"It's called a drive-by honey," He  choked. I let him go and stood back.

"Did you hit them?" I asked growing calm.

"I think we got one, maybe two," Alison chimed in. 

"Are any of you hurt?" I asked softly. 

"Mikey got hit in the arm but we're all okay," She assured me. 

"I need to make a phone call. Stay low and don't go anywhere until I give further instruction," I ordered before making my way up to my room.

     I locked the door behind me and pulled out my phone. "Yes?" A deep voice answered briskly.

"I need your help,"  I said keeping it short and simple. 

"For?" He asked shortly. 

"I'll explain when you get here. Meet me at the Glendale bridge in 45 minutes," I said and hung up. I walked back the down the steps and into the living room where I called an emergency meeting. "Listen up everyone, Do not leave this house for any reason. I'll fill you all in on what's going to happen later. Do you understand?" I asked. They all nodded their understanding. "Nixson, I need to speak with you please," I said, ushering him into the kitchen. 

"What's going on Kelly?" He asked, concern lining his voice. 

"I need you to go with me to Suicide bridge," I said with a dead stare.

"Kelly..." He trailed. 

"I've called in some backup. We're going to need all the help we can get Nixs. I've never seen or met their leader but I've heard extremely gory things and I'll be damned if I let them go in blind and alone," I said with demand. He nodded and we walked back into the living room where the rest of the gang was. 

"We'll be back soon. Remember, do not, for any fucking reason, leave this house," I ordered before turning around and walking out the door. 

   We got into the vehicle and started driving. "Are you scared Kelly?" Nixson asked, looking over at me briefly.

"I'm scared for my people. I will not let them fall," I said never taking my eyes off the dashboard. 

"Who did you call?" He asked, worry lining every word that fell from his tongue. 

"That's no of your concern right now," I said sharply. 

"It involves me and my friends, of course it concerns me. Are you fucking stupid? We are a family dammit," He chided. 

"This is my fault and I will handle it!" I yelled looking him dead in the eyes. 

"We will handle it Martin," He said calmly as he looked back to the road. We drove the rest of the way to the bridge in utter silence. 

    We pulled up and I got out of the car before Nixson had the chance. "Thanks for meeting me here," I said as the 6'5 buff guy got out of the car. 

"I'd do anything for my darling sister," He said with an evil smile. 

"Westies," I said completely ignoring his remark.

"Are you serious!" Nixson yelled as he hopped out of the car. 

"How's it going?" Darren chuckled darkly. 

"Seriously Kelly? Fucking really? Him? Of all the fucking people on God's green earth you could have called, you called the one motherfucker that ruined your life," Nixson bellowed. 

"Don't get smart with my sister," Darren warned. 

"Fuck you, you lost the right to call her a sister," He seethed. 

"He's here to help us Nixson, I called him, not the other way around so hold your tongue before I hold it for you," I threatened darkly. He stopped talking and just got back in the car. 

"What's going on Kelly?" Darren asked almost concerned. 

"It's the damn West Hoods. They wanted a war..." I trailed thinking back to when this all began. 

"And?" He asked impatiently. 

"My people, so to speak, took it into their own hands and well, they shot a Hood and it's about to be hell. I need your help to keep my family safe," I said looking up at him. 

"Can't do it yourself?" He laughed.  

"I can, I just don't want them to be alone if something was to happen,"I sighed. 

"I'll make you a deal, fight me and win and I'll help you,"  He said, his lips curling into an evil grin. 

"Are you serious?" I asked confused. 

"As death," He chuckled. 
"You're on," I said bracing myself. 
"Oh hell no," Nixson said getting out of the car. 

"Stay back, I've got this," I said taking a deep breath when the first blow landed. After two or three more I felt the adrenaline kicking in and I went for it. I attacked and blocked until I had Darren on the ground by the throat. 

"Good job lil sis, maybe there's hope for you yet," He laughed as I let him up. "You made one mistake," He laughed before grabbing me by the neck and holding me over the side of the bridge. 

"Jesus man, that's your sister!" Nixson yelled rushing over to Darren. 

"Never let your enemy up and then turn your back," He laughed darkly throwing me to the pavement. Nixson ran over to me and helped me up. 
"Are you okay?" He asked softly. 

"I'm fine. Are you going to help us or not?" I asked looking Darren in the eyes. 

"I guess technically you did win," He sighed. 

"Then let's fucking go," I said coldly.