Chapter Two: Waking up in Wonderland

I woke up to a soft rythmic beeping. I opened my eyes and saw the blank white walls. "Where am I?" I asked my voice raspy. 

"You're in the hospital," My father said standing up from the chair he had been sitting in. 

"Oh," I said and shrugged my shoulders. 

"I was worried about you Kelly," He said

"Oh I'm sure you were, worried as much as you were about mom," I scoffed. 

"You ungreatful little bitch. I loved your mother!" He yelled harshly.

"Ha! That's why you killed her!" I hissed. "I'm leaving," I said and pulled out my IV and walked out the room. "Yes, I'd like to check out please," I said with a soft smile to the nurse lady. 

"Alright, what's your name?" She asked smiling back at me. 

"Kelly Martin," I said softly. 
"Alright Miss, you are fine to leave as soon as you sign here," She said handing me a paper and pen. 

"Thank you," I said and left. I pulled out my phone and dialed Marcus's number. "Hey man, I need you to come pick me up from the West hospital," I said quickly. 

"I'll be there in two," He said and hung up. I wiated patiently for him to show and jumped in as soon as he pulled up. 

"What the fuck happened? Why the hell was in the fricking hospital?!" I asked trying to understand what was going on. 

"You got hit in the head prertty hard and then someone pulled a knife on you," He said calmly. 

"Please tell me everyone else is fine," I begged. 

"Yeah, after everyone saw how hurt you were we got them to leave and we rushed you to the hospital. Your dad was informed by the doctors and police and rushed over. We all knew it was just for show but we couldn't keep him out. We stayed with you for two days before he made us leave," Marcus said shaking his head in disgrace. 

"How long was I asleep?" I asked shocked. 

"Four days," He said quietly. 

"Dear lord," I whispered under my breath. 

Author's Note:

I'll write more soon when I get a quick second

Love,

               Abby  <3