chapter 3

briar pov

when i leave the school i get my stuff from my locker and leave.then from out of the blue my books get slapped out of my hands,i look up slowing and there stands a girl quit familliar i don't realize who sh is until she takes her sunglasses off. 'ABI'i say i a shocking tone.i don't really like abi if yob haven't noticed she is the guy cameron left me for and the girl who bullied me at my old school.

myles pov

i am walking through th hallway with jack and another one of my friend Sean when we hear some laughing g i look over and see briar on the floor picking up her books and just what i expected abi was standing there infant of her with the gang laughing and pointing at her.many gas at this school think that abi is dreamy but i really couldn't care less she's not my type although rumors have been going around that she is planning on asking me out.i walk over there and jack holds out a hand to her she grabs it stands up and thanks him.it really surprises me that he did that i mean i know he thinks she's hot but...

jack pov

me ,myles  and sean walk over to briar.i decide to look like a gentlemen and i reach out my hand she grabs it stands up and looks at me 'thakyou' the says and walk away stand there i  shock i swear she is the hottest girl i have ever seen.i look over and see myles and Sean telling abi to stop

briar pov

i'm walking home and i can't explain how i feel,abi my worst nightmare is at my school.how am i saps to deal with her for a whole year.i haven't even made any friends well unless you count that myles guy and his friend jack who is acculay  quite nice he may be a fuckboy since he is popular and all but he's nice.