Chapter 15

Briar pov
Today is Monday which means my "date" with myles. I'm at my locker when jacks comes up to me." Um briar look i really don't think that you like me anymore i i might have moved on as well" " ok" that was all i could think of "but briar abi kissed me i didn't kiss her and i know that were not a thing anymore but maybe we can just be friends" i new it i new abi would come between us "jack a accept your apology so yes we can remain friends" i'm glad jack apologized i'm also glad that were still friends.

Myles pov
Jack told me everything and how they remained friends i'm glad he's over her now i don't have to worry but i'm just curios to who he moved on to." So jack who's the new girl" " please don't get mad" " i promise" now that he said that i'm kind of nervous to who it is "its abi" WHAT THE HELL "jack wtf how could you fall for abi" " hey you said you wont get mad" " you know what its fine she may have been mean to me but i cant tell you not to love her so go ahead"

Briar pov
I'm waiting for myles at my locker when i see him we both walk to his car.we drive to the movie theatre. "So what movie do you want to watch " he asks,after what seems like twenty minutes of deciding we decide to watch the conjuring two a really scary movie.we sit down and the minuet the movie starts he pits his arm around me as the movie continues i really cant watch,i swear i pissed my pants.

Myles pov
Briar is so cute when shes watching horror movies the entire time her head was buried in my chest and she was covering her ears, i have to admit i paid more attention to her than the movie

Briar pov
After the movie i was suppose to go home but he insist we go to his house.when we get there i notice that his parents aren't home. For most teenagers this is a great opportunity to ... But i don't plan on doing anything with him. We go into his room and we sit down on his bed."briar can i ask you something" "sure" i say " did you ever like jack" i didn't know what to say " i kind of did at first" "oh " he says looking upset."briar i know abi told you that i have a crush on you" oh god this is getting awkward" yea she did" i say quietly " well... she was telling the truth" my heart stops,myles one of the most popular guys likes me "look briar i know you probably don't feel the same" i honestly don't know what to say.Them myles leaned in i couldn't help myself if i just get up and leave it would be rude so i just stay there,i'm not exaggerating our lips were 4mm apart,then before i could dod anything our lips touched. I cant explain what if felt like but then i cant believe i just had my first kiss!!

Myles pov
I kissed briar... I kissed briar...i kissed briar...i can't explain...I'M SO HAPPY

briar pov
The kiss lasted around eight seconds but then i realized this was too much i slowly pull away when i did myles leaned in more like he was going in for a second kiss." Myles i'm sorry i can't" i get up from the bed and walk out of his room i leave his house. I get on the bus and go home i cant explain but the kiss was good and bad,good because i kind of like him but bad because i just feel like i wasn't ready.

Myles pov
Briar walked away...briar walked away...briar walked away...i cant explain...she doesn't like me...