Chapter 2

Briar pov
When we get to class I sit down and surprisingly he sits down beside me there are plenty of other seats in the classroom but he just chooses to sit there.probably one of the most awkward classes I have ever experienced he kept looking at me and I kept looking at him.

Myles pov

i kept looking at her and finally after about 20 minutes of silence i take a deep breath and say "so did you just move here" she responds in a quiet but fast tone 'yea' i could tell she didn't want to talk to me .the rest of the class was boring i glanced over at her a few more time to see her texting someone called 'brad' i really wanted to know who this guy was so i speak in a strong voice 'who are you texting' she looks up from her phone and turns it off.i could tell she did not want to answer.finally after a brief pause she said 'my brother'.

briar pov

i really did not want to talk to this guy,he seems like those fuckboys who don't care about any girls feeling and only gets to know them cause they ant a relationship,speaking of relationships any relationship with one of those guys never last i had to experience something like this in my old school when i was around 15.i dated this guy named cameron he told me that he love me but after two months he ran off to smoother girl named abi. Anyways back to this boy i really did not want anything to do with him.

myles pov

i leave class when the bell rings and run to jacks locker.'so how sitting in class with the hot girl'jack said in a curios way.'boring'i respond he becomes shocked and then i explain to him how the class went and the fact that she was texting a guy named brad.'i swear she was lying' jack sais .of course non of us really believed that brad was her brother,brad was probably her friend or maybe even her boyfreind