Chapter 13

Briar pov
i'm waiting at my front door for jack to
Pick me up for our date.then i hear a car pull into my drive way. When i get into the car he grabs my hand and kisses it i let out a soft thank you, but really i kind of think i'm losing interest  in him.when we get to the restaurant we eat and talk,i did most of the talking although jack is a good listener,sometimes i feel like he tries to hard to be my boyfriend.After we head out to the park its almost dark so we sit on a bench.We were silent for a few minutes and then he leaned in our lips were probably separated by two cm when i put my finger on his lips " jack i'm really sorry i need to go to the bathroom" "um sure go ahead" i could tell he was disappointed, and if you were wondering no i do not need to go to the bathroom i just don't want to have my first kiss why a guy i don't really like don't get me wrong jacks great but... Yea i'm a 17 year old who hasn't had her first kiss,i know pathetic.I return to our bench hoping we  don't start were we left off when i see abi and jack kissing. I don't know i how feel i just walk away and call my mom  to pick me up i don't know if i'm more sad or angry.

Abi pov
Yea i asked jack were he was talking briar, yea i followed then,yea a kissed jack on purpose ,thats what briar gets for stealing myles.

Jack pov
I'm just minding my own business when abi comes up to me before a can say a word she grabs me and kisses me. I see briar out of the corner of my eye but abi has such a tight grip on me.to be honest i kind of enjoyed  the kiss,i don't know what if i'm falling for abi?