Chapter 8

Briar pov
I'm at my locker when i someones taps my shoulder i look around think it was jack but it was abi." Abi what do you want " " ugh briar i don't hate you i just want to be friends" did she really think i would believe her  " look briar i couldn't help but notice that you have been spending sooooooo much time with jack" the way she said it made it sound like it was a bad thing " and " i say annoyed " well you see jacks friend over there myles well i was think maybe you can ask jack to introduce me to him" " so you want to use me" i say annoyed and surprised "ok look here briar do this for me and i'l stop bullying you" her words made my heart freeze abi my biggest enemy not bullying me it just didn't seem right."fine but can i ask you one thing " " sure anytime " she said sarcastically " you like myles don't you "
"I don't know you tell me " and with that she walked away. Being the good  person i am i walk over to jack who so happens  to be with myles " hey jack " " hey " " so you know abi  well" i pull him over so myles cant hear " she wants you to introduce her to myles " " wait but i though you guys hated each other " yea but now were "freinds" wow i never though i would say that  " briar sorry to break it to you but myles would rather die than go out with abi "

Myles pov
Did briar really think i couldn't hear them and NO WAY am i going out with abi i few years ago when i first started highs school i liked this girl named chloe but abi liked me so she told chloe really bad stuff about me and when i asked chloe out she said no right to face if abi ever finds finds out i like briar she can ruin my life