Chapter 2 the agreement

Brandy's POV

My head hurts as I was trying to remember things clearly…

Brandy! Come back  ‘re ( here)! My old man called

What Now? After 15 years of my oh-so-precious- life, you’re letting THAT woman in???? No freakin’ way!    I shouted back as I slammed the door right in front of my father’s face.

I was 2 years old when that woman…. My mother, left me. For whatever hellish reasons, not even my toenails would care!  And now what? She’s coming back like a sweet mommy coming home from work? And my dad’s a crazy chipmunk for accepting her again!

I dialed my phone and called my manager…. By the way, have I told you that I am a model whose already making my name posted on magazines and billboards?? Faster than a ferrari, I’ll be  the next top model I swear!

Hey Lisa… Remembah that modeling you offered last night? That photoshoot in some island? Count me  in!  I said to my manager

ERrr???? Sure… but what makes you change your crazy mind?   Oh, and by the way! That’s not an island…it’s a country called Philippines.

Yeah..yeah…whatever… I ended the call quickly and packed my things.

This house will be too small for me and that woman..  So I need a getaway. I did not tell dad about this trip, I just went off alone. Well, I’ll be back before summer school anyway.

We landed in this country…. Crowded but nice…Oh yeah….the people looks weird but they looked happy. They remind me of my nanny who actually might be from this country.

The shoot will start tomorrow and the thought of that woman won’t give me a good rest… So I’ve decided to go out for clubbing. There isn’t much difference from the bars in Britain and in here… The usual sight but yeah….Men here are hotter…. Too bad they look up as I look down at them while wearing my 7 inches stiletto…. Small guys aren’t really my type.

I rode a cab going back to my hotel. But the ugly driver brought me to some dark muddy place. I panicked and felt chills running down my spine.   He jabbed a knife on me and took my belongings… 

So was I being hold-up???  He looked at me with filthy eyes… Bloody Sheep!  Don’t tell me I’ll be raped?? No way! This ugly, unknown creature???   NOOO!!!! I haven’t even make out with my ex boyfriends  and now what????

The idea is killing me believe me! So I pulled the wheels of the cab which caused us to fall into a deep creek that I never knew was in existence …And everything turns black…

I looked at the door of my hospital room as a familiar old but handsome face entered.   Oh! How I miss this old man….He run towards me and hugged me tightly…

I laughed… Dad! You’re killing me. I said… I dunno if that “7 years thing” is true but for some reasons, I really miss my dad, even though what I remember is that I just had a fight with him the other day.

I thought you were dead! He said with tears on his eyes….  Oh! When did he learn to be a cry baby??

Well, when I saw my hair …. I thought so too, Dad!  I answered back.   Yeah, I’m still frustrated with this…  I used to have a long curly, gorgeous hair! But now, I have this short boring straight hair!! Yuck!

A few minutes after my dad came in, the guy came into my room…  Good gracious! He’s a total stud! If only he’d stop spouting non-sense about him being my husband and that kid as my son,   I’m so gonna seduce him!