Chapter 17: Another Flashback?!

I woke up in my room with nobody else around me. So... That was all just a dream? Oh no! Sebastian! I jumped out of bed and ran straight into Sebastian's room. He wasn't there. I checked almost every room except for Ciel's room. I thought it would be best to save that for last... I kept running around the house and finally burst into Ciel's room. Not even Ciel was there! I heard the door open and sprinted towards the door. I stopped right when I noticed a two men entered the room. My eyes filled with joy as I attacked the black haired butler. I completely wrapped myself around his healthy yet, skinny body as I heard a small thud.

"(Y/N)! Are you alright?! You need to get back to bed!" Sebastian yelled, worried. I didn't care if he was yelling at me or not. I thought he died and that it was all just a dream...

"I don't care!" I yelled back before calming myself. "I'm just happy that you're alive and healthy." I said out of relieve. He smiled and held me closely towards him, kissing my head.

"I'm sorry... I'm just worried about you. You fainted for a couple of days, so we brought you back to the manor. Luckily we got you on board and over safely. Usually passengers out cold can't ride planes, but we called an emergency flight and they flew low enough to get you here without harm." Sebastian explained.

"How long have I been out for since I have been here at the manor?" I question, thinking I've only been here for maybe a day or two, the most.

"About three days." He answers. Well... I was kind of close. Sebastian cradled me in his arms and picked something off the floor. Ciel went up to his study and Sebastian stopped by the kitchen and dropped off some bags. Probably groceries. He carried me up to his room and laid me on his bed.

"Where are you going now?" I question, hoping he'll just stay with me here.

"I'll be right back. Let me finish up a couple things, and I promise I'll come back and cuddle up with you." He promised me, cupping my face with on hand. I give a small pout, crossing my arms. He sighs and kisses me deeply. I kiss back for only a brief moment before he pulls away.

"Please don't be long." I pleaded, holding his hand with both of mine as he clasps his other hand on top of mine.

"I promise." He says to me, smiling innocently. We both know he isn't innocent though. He left, closing the door, softly. I smiled to myself and closed my eyes once again, falling into what felt like a deep slumber. The moment my eyes closed, I immediately feel down the hole of where my memory was to be found. Only this time, I didn't scream or feel frightened. If anything, I feel exhilarated and curious about everything Sebastian and I have gone through in the past.

*Flashback*

Looking in the mirror, I make sure that my lip stick is okay. I've been living with Sebastian for a couple years. About... 2 years now. I have a job at Starbucks and also work at a bar. It's not so bad. The tips are great and I can still bring home some free coffee. Anyways, Sebastian and I are going out tonight and I'm a little nervous why. He bought me a beautiful blue gown with gorgeous along with a light blue diamond necklace. I wore the outfit and accessories and quickly slipped into my white heels that had a couple fake Jewels and walked down the stairs with my purse in my hands and my hair, styled in a (F/S).

"Wow... You look gorgeous." I hear from below as I continue walking down, but stop to look over the railing and see Sebastian dressed in the nicest, classics black and white suit. My face reddens, seeing Sebastian look this handsome and compliment me.

"You don't look bad yourself." I return the compliment as I miss the last stair and trip, dropping my purse, and thinking I'll land on my face. However, I fell into the arms of Sebastian, blushing fifty shades of red as Sebastian held a smirk on his face.

"Ready to go?" Sebastian said smoother than his own hair in a whisper as he held up my purse. Chills ran up my spine and all I could do was nod with a smile. He carried me out of his apartment, locking the door and to my surprise, a long black limo is waiting outside. There's no way that's for us. Sebastian isn't... Rich... Is he? Before I could ask him anything, an old man in a suit comes out of the limo and walks over towards me and Sebastian.

"Sir, the limo is ready and there are a couple drinks available." He informs Sebastian. My eyes immediately widen and my jaw drops.

"Thank you. We will be there in a moment." Sebastion respond to old limo driver as he returns to the limo. Sebastian carries me over to the limo and puts me down as the old man opens the door for us. I walk into the clean limo and sit in the middle near a window. It was dark and had little white lights around that made the inside look like space. The miniature bar area held wine glasses, alcohol, and some water. Sebastian came in shortly and sat next to me.

"Sebastian, this is amazing! How did you manage putting this all together for us?" I questioned, grateful to be here. He smiled and held my hand.

"That's not all." He said before his smile faded and he dropped my hand. "I..." He paused. Well, obviously something is going on and I'm pretty sure it's not a good thing. For its that hard to say, then it has to be bad news. Oh no! What if he's kicking me out the house?!

"Go ahead. I'm sure it's not going to as bad as you think." I said, knowing it's probably going to be much worst. What if he hates me now? This is making me nervous now. Suddenly I felt a pair of lips crash into mine, unexpectedly. We've kissed before once, but it was an accident and I am pretty sure this isn't. Considering his hands are cupping my face, I think he meant to do this, so I kissed back. Soon, we broke apart, looking like tomatoes.

"(Y/n)... I know we've only known each other for two years and we've never dated, but will you marry me?" He asks. Tears start steaming down my face and I don't know what to say. Before I could open my mouth, he starts again. "I've met many women around the world, but you are the most beautiful and kindest young lady I've ever met. You have a smile that lights the night sky and eyes that twinkle like the stars. There is nobody else who I would rather be with than you." He says, as I covered my face with my hands. I can't help that I'm an ugly cry baby. He removes my hands and holds them. "I love you." I says as I pounce on him, knocking him over as we kiss. My arms wrapped around his neck while his wrapped around my waist. I break apart for a second to see his expression a little shocked.

"I love you too, Sebastian, but..." I said leading him on. "Don't look at when I'm crying. It gets ugly." I say, as we both laugh a for a while. "Yes. I will marry you." I answer as I rest my head on his chest. His hand strokes my hair, as we lie down in the limo until we reach our destination.

*End of Flashback*

(Hey guys! This took a while more because some parts randomly deleted. -_- But no need to fear! I continued to write for you! :) I almost gave up, but refused to because my readers come first! Anyways, thanks as usual for reading and if I had made any errors in a any chapter, let me know and I will go back and fix them. If you have any questions, ask away! Please vote, comment, and follow me! I love you all!)