ONE

Warning, Graphic sexual content. I have been doing some research on dom/sub relationships. The scene in this chapter. Is true to this kinda relationship. Read at your own risk. Thanks!❤

BreAnna's POV

It was Saturday morning, all I wanted to do was sleep in, but I guess Andrew had other plans for me. I felt his tongue tracing the outside of my ear.

"No Andrew, I want to sleep." I whined.

"We both have the day off, I don't want to waste it sleeping." He replied, Rubbing my bare belly.

"Andrew, No, I'm going back to sleep." I said, Closing my eyes again.

All of a sudden, I was flipped over on my back and staring into Andrew's amused blue eyes.

"Did you just tell me no?" Andrew said, Pinning my arms above my head.

I smirked, "Yeah, I did." I said challenging him. He growled, and tore my panties off me, which left me naked underneath him.

"After all this time, Why are you so insistent on disobeying me?" He hissed.

"Baby girl, I WILL train you," Andrew said, Getting up on his knees and straddling my face, Putting his cock to my lips, "Take it, He said, Pulling my head back by pulling my hair.

I opened my mouth and slid him in, "Take it all." He ordered.

I swallowed his cock until it hit the back of my throat. He moved his hips so he was fucking my mouth. "Tell me you aren't going to say no to me again?" He wanted me to answer him with his cock in my mouth. "I won't." I mumbled, "You won't what?" Andrew asked, I won't tell you no again." I said, With my mouth full.

"That's my good girl." He said coming in my mouth, "Swallow it." He ordered. I swallowed all he had to offer. At this point, I was turned on beyond fucking words.

To my dismay, Andrew got up and walks to the shower, "Can I join you?" I yell out. "No, You're still being punished." He yelled back.

"That man drives me crazy, I thought to myself, but fuck, I love him. Life is definitely not boring with him in it.

Later in the evening, We decided to out for dinner. We didn't do that very often, because of the attention he gets, It's hard to have a nice quiet dinner, With fans constantly asking for autographs and pictures. I have to give it to him, He has the patience of a saint, When it comes to his fans.

We didn't feel like going to a fancy restaurant. So we went to a cute little Ma and pop shop to eat. That made the best BBQ.

The restaurant was pretty busy, Since it was a Saturday night. As soon as we arrived,

The hostess looked at Andrew, She was immediately star struck.
"Wow, This is a pretty popular place for The Walking Dead cast tonight. Andrew looked at me confused.

"Would you like to sit with the rest of the cast?" She asked, With a big ass smile on her face.

We looked over, and saw Steven, Norman and Jeffrey and their girlfriends, Sitting at a table way in the back.

"That would be fine." Andrew agreed.

We went and sat down with the group. They all seemed pretty happy to see us, Since this was the first time they all had been together in three or four months. Filming was set to begin in another week.

We all were enjoying ourselves, Drinking, Eating and laughing at each others stupid jokes. We had all stayed longer than we were expecting to. People were leaving the guys alone for once, which was a nice change of pace.

While we were waiting for the waiter to come back with the checks. My cell phone rang, Not recognizing the number, I declined it, Hoping whoever it was would leave a voicemail.

We said our goodbyes and headed home. After we had already laid down, I remember the call at the restaurant. I picked up my phone, To listen to my voicemail.

As I heard the Message my heart skipped a beat. I couldn't believe it, Finally, I though to myself.