Thirty~Three

BreAnna's POV

Life has continued like Norman never left, we were one happy family again. Little Andy is really getting big. He is 6 months old now, he is such a daddy's boy, he gets so excited when Andrew comes home, and Andrew gets equally excited to see him.

I love watching Norman interact with little Andy also, they seem to love each other. Norman always smiles ear to ear when Andy reaches for him.

After breakfast Little Andy and I went out to the pool, I sat in a lounge chair, while little Andy sat in a bouncy chair under a canopy. I laid back on the lounge chair and closed my eyes, when I hear the sliding glass door to the house open then close. I turn around seeing Andrew walking towards us in swimming trunks and a towel drapped over his shoulder. "Hey, what are you doing home, I thought you were filming today? I ask him, while admiring my sexy husband's toned body. "I just had one scene to film, so I got to come home and spend the day with my love, and my sweet little man." He replies, picking up Little Andy out of his bouncy chair, then sitting down on a lounge chair beside me.

After being by the pool for a while, Little Andy started to get fussy, Andrew picked him up, and we headed inside, Once inside Andrew took the baby upstairs to lay him down for a nap, and I went to our bedroom to change into shorts and a t-shirt. I stripped out of my bikini and went to my dresser, to get out a pair of shorts, when Andrew walks in. "What are you doing, babygirl?" He asked, staring at me. I smirk at him, "What does it look like, I'm getting dressed." I say in a sarcastic way.

Andrew's eyes grew dark with lust and amusment. What did you say to me?" He scolds, pulling me against him. I look at him lustfully. This is the first time in awhile that he's become the agresser.

"You know better than to talk to me in that tone, baby girl." He replies sternly.

"I'm sorry sir, how can I make it up to you?" I ask, in a seductive voice. "Get on your knees, now!" He demands. His forceful tone made my panties so wet, I could wring them out. I kneel in from of him like he told me to. "Pull down my shorts." He orders, through clenched teeth. I loosen up the tie in the front of his shorts, Pulling them down slowly, until his hard length springs free. I went to grip my hand around his cock, when he stops me from doing so. "I didn't tell you to touch me yet, did I?" He scolds, as his blue eyes turn almost black with lust.

Andrew walks to the closet and pulls out a necktie, he comes up behind me and reaches down to tie my hands together, once my hands were tied together, he grabs another tie, and ties it around my eyes as a blindfold.

Then I feel Andrew's breath on my neck, then I feel him leaving small kisses on the back of my neck, he leans down and whispers in my ear, "Sit there and be a good girl, I'll be back." He says, then I hear him leave the room. As I sit there and wait, the anticipation was killing me, I can feel my heart rate and breathing increase, as my pussy begins to throb, I Need Andrew to come back, I Need him to touch me before I lose my mind.

A few minutes later I hear Andrew return, I can feel him standing in front of me again. "My baby girl was so patient while I was gone, That's my good girl." He praises, then leans down and kisses my lips softly, "Do you want my cock in your mouth, Baby?" "Yes please!" I beg
"No, you don't sound like you do, You're going to have to be more convincing." He says sharply.

"Tell me how badly you want my cock in your mouth." He coaxes.

"Andrew, please, please let me suck your cock, I want to take all of it." I pleade with him.

"Mmm, that's my girl." He replies, putting his fingers under my chin, to bring my head up, as I feel the tip of his length, press up against my lips. "Open that pretty mouth for me baby girl." He orders, and again, I do what I'm told. As I open my mouth, Andrew pushes his cock into my mouth, hitting my gag reflex.

"You said you wanted to take it all, so take it all BreAnna." He demands.

I feel Andrew pull my hair up into a pony tail, he removes the tie from around my eyes, and ties it around the pony tail, he just made with his hands. I begin to suck him as I move my mouth up and down his shaft, until I hear him mumble, "Fuuuck baby girl, you are so good at that."

I keep my lips tightly around his cock, taking it deep, and moaning, causing a vibration, making him moan loudly, as he is close to cumming, he takes hold of my ponytail, forcing his length futher to the back of my throat, Then he starts to buck his hips, Pushing himself in and out of my mouth, as he shoots his hot cum into the back of my throat. I swallow all of it, then I lick the tip of his cock clean.

Just as he comes around to untie my hands, we hear Little Andy start to cry. I look at Andrew, he smiles back at me, "I guess I'm not going to get any release, huh?" I say, smirking at my husband.

"I'm so sorry baby girl, I will make it up to you, I promise." He says, then kisses my forehead.

"You bet your ass, you will?" I reply, smacking him on the bum.