Thirty~Six

Andrew's POV

I woke up alone, with a splitting headache, I drank way to much last night. I didn't know where BreAnna ran off to, but I decided to jump in the shower, The cast and I had a big day on the last day of Comic Con.

Once out of the shower, I dressed and popped some pain reliever, BreAnna still wasn't back. So I went to the first place I thought she might be. I knocked on Norman's door, he answered, looking fresh out of the shower with a towel around his waist.

"Is Bre here?" I ask, already knowing the answer.

"Yep." Norman replied, opening the door wide enough, that I could slide in.

Bre was still in bed with the covers over her head. "Baby girl, time to wake up." I say in a sweet voice. She groaned and turned over in the bed, "Five more mintues." She says, sounding like a child.

I quickly pulled the covers off her, uncovering her naked body. I smile at my wife's beautiful body, I smack her ass playfully, as I once again tell her to get up. This time she sits up in the bed and stretches her long arms above her head and arches her back. Both Norman and I are now staring at her. All I wanted to do was put her up on all fours, and thrust myself inside her, but unfortunately I had to be in my first interview in Thirty minutes.

'Come on babe, get dressed and meet me for breakfast, I'll meet you down there. As I walked to the door, I stopped and smirked at Norman, "Don't even think about fucking her, if I can't you can't, Okay?" I say teasingly but serious at the same time.

"I hear ya loud and clear bro." Norman responds, patting me on the back, on my way out.

I head into the Hotel's restaurant, when I run into Jeffrey. "Hey man, what's happening?" I ask, as we walk into the restaurant together.

"Same as you, it looks like." Jeffrey replies.

"Smartass." I say teasingly.

We find a table and sit down, "Waiting on your wife?" Jeffrey asks.

"Yes, she was a slow raiser this morning." I reply.

"I bet." Jeffrey replies with a chuckle.

I look at him strangely, I start to ask him what the "I bet" meant. When I see Bre and Norman walking in together.

"Here comes the love birds now, Jeffrey says sarcastically, but jokingly.

"What did you say?" I ask with a stunned look on my face.

"Don't worry Andy, your secret is say with me." He says, with a wink and a grin.

BreAnna sat down next to me, and Norman sat down on the other side of her. I look sternly at the both of them I lean over and whisper in BreAnna's ear, "The three of us need to have a discussion later." I say firmly.

BreAnna nods at me, but sits there quietly. After breakfast, Norman, Jeffrey and I, got up and headed to our interview. BreAnna said she was going to do some shopping.

Later that evening, after all our events were over, I suggested we eat dinner in our room. Once we get to the room, I didn't waste any time getting down to business. "What the fuck did you two tell Jeffrey?"

"BreAnna and Norman look at each other. Then Norman speaks up, "I told Jeffrey about our arrangement, it was a drunkin mistake." He admits to me.

"A drunkin mistake? That's supposed to make it ok?" I ask angrily.

"No, Andy, it doesn't make it ok, but we all do stupid things." He says defending himself.

"Yes, we do, but having our "arrangement" get around to my co-workers is unacceptable." I say, starting to raise my voice.

"Are you embarrassed of what we have Andrew?" BreAnna asks, in almost a whisper.

"Not embarrassed, but it's a touchy situation, Bre, most people would find two men sharing a women a little strange, not to mention, that I allow another man to share my wife." I say calming down a little.

"Why do you care what other people think, Andrew? This is our life." BreAnna says, trying to be the voice of reason.

"I just do, plus I don't want the paparazzi to get ahold of this info." I argue.

"I get that, That would be embarrassing for all off us, Norman agrees. We are going to have to be more careful."

"I'm glad you understand that." I say, patting Norman's back.

About an hour after eating, BreAnna announced she was getting in the hot tub, and asked us to join her. We both readily agreed.

Norman and I put on swimming trunks, but BreAnna came out wearing a robe, and lets it fall off of her, before getting into the hot tub. Showing off her naked figure. Once she settles in, she looked at the both of us, "Are you guys getting in?" She asks seductively.

I smile and remove my shorts, Norman does the same. We both get in on either side of Bre. I was so turned on for my wife, I couldn't wait to get my hands on her, as soon as I sit down, I start to kisd at her ear. She wiggles and moans softly, as her hand goes under the water, grabbing my cock. She did the same to Norman. As Norman and I kissed and fondled her, she continued to jerk us off, as we both get close to our release, she tells me to sit on the edge of the hot tub, then she puts my cock in her mouth and begins to move up and down my length. Norman moves in behind Bre, sliding a condom on, before entering her from behind.
After all of us find our happy ending, we get out of the hot tub.

Who wants to go out and get drunk on our last night in San Diego?" Bre asks, with a smirk.