Fifteen⭐

BreAnna's POV

Andrew has been out of town for the last week, When he returns, Norman, Sam, Andrew and I will be going to Hawaii. I'm excited, but more excited that my husband will be home tonight.

I have plans for that man, I hope he comes home in the mood, If you know what I mean. I went shopping to pick up slutty lingerie, Hopefully to knock his socks off.

I heard Andrew pull into the garage, Then I heard the garage shut. I quickly removed my robe, and stood in the living room waiting for him. When he walked through the door he looked beat. His suit jacket laying over his arm, His white dress shirt untucked and his tie loose around his neck.

He didn't see me right away, Until I seductively said "Welcome home, Master." He turned around, Took one look at me and smirked.

"Look at you, Fuck, That's the way you should always look when I walk in the door

"Look at you, Fuck, That's the way you should always look when I walk in the door." He said, With a sexy smile.

He walked towards me slowly, Taking his tie the rest of the way off, and unbuttoning his shirt. When he reached me, He grabbed my hair with one hand and cupped my chin with the other.

"You're so beautiful, BreAnna." He said, Before grabbing my hair in both of his hands and pulling me to his lips. The kiss was rough and demanding, He inserts his tongue in my mouth, As I suck on it gently. He moans in my mouth.

He forcefully pushes me to my knees, As I kneeled in front of him, He is undoing the button and zipper on his pants. He reached into his boxers, Pulling out his cock.

"Put it in your pretty mouth, Baby girl." He ordered.

I happily did what I was told, I licked the precum off the tip before taking it all the way in my mouth. I could already hear him mumbling, "Fuck, Baby girl." under his breath. I pushed it back as far as I could, and sucked hard on his length. Andrew grabbed my head, Making my mouth fuck him, Hitting my gag reflex, before pulling out.

He pulled me off my knees, and he crashed his lips down on mine again, grabbing my ass, As I grinded myself against his hard on, Through his pants. "Someone is quite worked up already, Yeah?"

"I want you now, Andrew." I said through gritted teeth.

"What did you call me?" He retorted.

"I'm sorry, Master." I corrected.

"Hmm, What do you think I should do about your little mistake?" He said, With a evil grin.

I smiled, and got down on all fours on the floor. "Oh, You want spanked, Don't you my dirty girl?"

"Yes, Please." I beg.

He stands at one side of me, He leans down, and slaps me hard on one cheek, I scream out in pleasure, He slaps the other side equally as hard. Then he slaps me even harder, in the middle, That one made me almost cum, I was so turned on, I wanted him to keep spanking me. "More, Master please!" I beg, He picks me up and puts me over his knee, Then spanks me more and harder. When he finished, He stood me up in front of him, He is still on his knees.

He brings his hands to my ass, and rubs it softly, as to soothe me after my spanking. His hands come around to the front of my panties. He moved them to the side, and gave me soft slow kisses all over my lips and folds, purposely avoided my clit.

Master please, Don't tease me." I said, Barely keeping it together.

He gave my clit a tiny lick and stopped. He pulled me down on my knees, Kisses me hard on the mouth. He pulls his pants down, He demands me to get on all four. He wanted to fuck me with my lingerie on. He moved my panties out of the way again, Bring his cock to my entrance, "What do you want, Baby Girl?" he asked me.

"I want you to fuck me, Hard." I said, My sex dripping as I wait.

"Please."

"That's what I was waiting to hear." He replied, Quickly entering me, He fucked me so fast and hard, That I was already cumming, "That was quick, Andrew chuckled, The started cumming inside me, As he moaned, Fuck, oh fuck, Baby!"

We laid on the floor next to each other, totally spent. Andrew turned over on his side, He looked at me lovingly, "God Bre, I love you so much, You are my whole world." He said, Rubbing my face.

I smiled, "I love you, Andrew." I replied.