ten

I walked to the nearest coffee shop, the place everyone goes to when hungover I guess. My head hurt like crazy.

3 weeks, I had 3 weeks to kill or else Gerard will kill me instead. I was guilty, but then I realized I was mad at Phil. Why should I be guilty? He's the reason why my life turned upside down, he's the reason why I'm so angry at the world, my life would be so much better if he's dead!

Phil's a coward, if he cared then he'd have the guts to fight for me, but he didn't. He had the choice to fight his fear of his parents for me. He didn't even think twice.

Fear.

The gun was in the hoodie I was wearing. The pocket was large enough to conceal it.

3 weeks is a lot of time for one person, I can just relax today. I needed to rest for awhile and think of a plan.

I didn't bother finish my cup of coffee so I left the café.

I just felt this urge to just walk around. I had no exact plans, I just strolled around the neighborhood as if I'm not a boy with a gun plotting to kill someone I used to be friends with.
I stumbled upon a familiar place, the exact feeling of the uneven pavement, dried leaves all over the place that nobody bothered to clean, and the smell that I couldn't quite explain but loved so much. Nostalgia gave me chills.

I looked up to see the old treehouse me and Phil used to go.
__________________

Hey, thanks for reading!

Please don't forget to comment + vote + follow. 😘