eleven

It felt so new to see this place again. 5 months of not going here doesn't seem as long, but it was. It's as if I just want to turn back to when I was young when I actually know the feeling of bliss, now I've forgotten what it truly feels like. I just wanted to repeat those days when I actually smiled genuinely.

To more I look at it, I remember his face

No, stop it! Stop thinking about him, he's not worth it, he doesn't care about you.

His hair as black as ebony.

Stop it!

Pale skin, permanent smirk, and his eyes, his eyes were unexplably

"Stop!" I shrieked. I needed to breath, the thought of him is driving me crazy. I had to stop thinking about him, I hate him! I can't love somebody I'm about to kill.

I climbed up the ladder, I see the wooden structure, every single detail had a memory to it, then I saw the hole from my punch.

I heard something creak. I turned back to see a familiar face. It was Phil. He was walking towards me. "It's been months since we last seen each other, I wonder how you've been doing."

I was ready to pull out the gun from my hoodie's pocket. "I haven't been doing well." I pointed the weapon at him with my shaky hands. "But maybe this could help me."

"And you call me the coward? How ridiculous! You literally decided to give up my life for yours. You're one to talk, Howell." He grinned at me menacingly. His eyes were looking at me sharply. I've never seen him act like this. "Who's the coward now, huh?!" He opened his arms wide.

"Shut up!"

"You're a nasty hypocrite!"

"I said shut the fuck up!"

Bang!

I pulled the trigger.