Chapter 4- Marriage

7 Years Later

After 7 years later I made and attempt to attend college, move out, me and Sam had finally called it quits and we went our separate ways. A month after being single, I started dating again, which was an old sweetheart that attached my church his name was Kyle, me and and had dated before which would have been puppy love.

Me at the age 16 him being 15 he left and move to another state but along the way we never loss contact. So here we were again dating one thing lead to another he moved in with me, later I was pregnant, had a son which was 2lbs 3oz born at 29 weeks, months in the hospital, came home on oxygen. When he came home, we decide to get married. November 5, 2005 we said "I do's!"

Shortly there after we had financial problems so we moved out of our home, and start living with Mama. We only we're suppose to be their for a short period of time, with Kyle and myself not working living off of ssi which was a monthly check our son receive from being premature once a month, had turn into 2 years. Within the two years there had became hell! I started working a part-time job leaving Kyle to watch the kids, cook clean, make sure homework was done.

After doing so for months Kyle started slacking off, going out parting, clubbing, coming home drunk if at all, one night Kyle call, knowing I had work the next morning, "Mia" "yes" I'm walking" "wait why?" The car has ran out of gas near the club I was at." WHAT!" in rage! I had to get out of bed wake mama up to let her know what has happen and could she take me to see what was going on with the car. Mama got out of bed we left to see what was going on there Kyle was walking drunk as ever! "Kyle" I yelled! "Where is the car?" We pulled over to pick him up and went to get the car. I was so upset!