Chapter 10-The Accident

On August 12, 2015 I ask Kyle could he watch the boys as he always done before, when I went out of town, He demand that he had a right to know where I was going.
I just told him out of town! He didn't have to know he said your going to see him right, I didn't answer I told him we over I can do what I want. As I left he start following me with the car speeding as if he wanted to hit me. Started making threats that he was going to kill me then his self etc. As I was finally on the road after dropping the kids off Kyle call me all the way there which was 4 hours. Crying, begging, for me not to do this. I told him he was drunk stay where he at til the morning, Morning came August 13, 2015 10:30 a.m.

Kyle call me again from a friends phone, I wasn't gone answer but then I was think he had the boys. I answer immediately Kyle was still wanted to talk about our relationship, I told him no I was out of town I'll talk to him later I'm over the bullshit and I was happy. Me and Keith got dress and went to get dinner to plan our day. When we got back to his place around 1:45p.m. I received another Phone call....all I was thinking lord Kyle leave me alone, instead it was Kyle's grandfather advising me their had been an accident!

I jump up I started calling around to see what was happening tell me this isn't true. I told Keith I had to go. He ask should he ride I said hopefully it's not that bad I'm ok I'll call you. I pulled out the drive way, the phone ring, it was Ruth trying to explain what was going on. I call my family trying to explain what Ruth explain to me. Kyle had been drinking the night before, as he was headed to Paul house he fell asleep, hitting a pole then a tree costing the Jeep to flip, as Emily heard the accident from her job next door, she immediately ran outside to see what was going on she seen nothing but dust! She ran back into the job and call 9-1-1, her and her co-worker Crystal seen that Kyle wasn't moving and they cut Kyle seat belt he fell and came to, once they cut his seat belt they seen Adam which he was the oldest (10 years old) he was stuck in the seat belt, after cutting him out he crying and alert and wanted his father, while cutting Adam out they seen I'keem which I'keen wasn't moving Emily remove I'keem which was the younger son(5 years old) from the car and immediately started cpr when she notice he wasn't breathing!

Kyle was with Adam trying to come him down. Emly did cpr until the ambulance came, which took 36 minutes.